SeeMore Putters Thread

I have a Smoke Diamond m2c again. All is right with the world. :D

When do the rest of the Giants get released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order placed for a CDM DF. Can't wait to have it in hand

A new member joined the family today. She was born naked.
25d310395ae5e4b79593deb69e3a08c8.jpg

And the family photo
fc119af0c16614edeecb7953d44c2e9f.jpg

b39f68f19e61086932caa53e3ff9413f.jpg

I have a Smoke Diamond m2c again. All is right with the world. :D
Didn't you just take forever to sell one??? Would still like to have one. Been searching.

Sweet DB-4 collection!

Didn't you just take forever to sell one??? Would still like to have one. Been searching.

I might know a guy that has one he may be willing to part ways with one if he received an offer he couldn't refuse...

I cried a little when I sold my last one. I love this putter.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I might know a guy that has one he may be willing to part ways with one if he received an offer he couldn't refuse...

And that would be????

Tidy collection

Patiently waiting for the your putter has shipped email.

Patiently waiting for the your putter has shipped email.

You're going to love the DF, really solid putter. Congrats again.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

You're going to love the DF, really solid putter. Congrats again.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks. I can't wait

First round of the year scheduled tomorrow and am lookinf forward to getting my Seemore on some real greens. Been putting just about every day all winter with it so hope to do well. I have seen a ton of improvement during practice since getting it.

First round of the year scheduled tomorrow and am lookinf forward to getting my Seemore on some real greens. Been putting just about every day all winter with it so hope to do well. I have seen a ton of improvement during practice since getting it.

awesome - send pics!!

Enjoyed my first day out. Dropped a 20-25 footer left to right downhill putt on the second or third hole that was my best putt of the day. I still have some work to do but overall was a good day. Definately have much more confidence with this stick than my previous ones. Sorry Seemore, don't know if anyone took a pic of me putting with it.

Enjoyed my first day out. Dropped a 20-25 footer left to right downhill putt on the second or third hole that was my best putt of the day. I still have some work to do but overall was a good day. Definately have much more confidence with this stick than my previous ones. Sorry Seemore, don't know if anyone took a pic of me putting with it.

Krispyk - great work! no worries at all about the pic! Glad the gamer is rollin' well! Keep us posted.

Even after a five month layoff, thanks Mother Nature, my PR z3c continues to perform. I just can't say enough about this putter.

Even after a five month layoff, thanks Mother Nature, my PR z3c continues to perform. I just can't say enough about this putter.

Awesome - using your SeeMore "makes you feel as if you played golf yesterday" - Have a great day!! Thanks for sharing.

Really looking forward to my first full season with the X2. Rolled it pretty well yesterday. I am just so confident with it in my hands and the RST just works for me.

Back