SeeMore Putters Thread

No longer coaching, but, usually it was 2-3, most of the time younger players or those learning the game. As the program grew, there were more kids going and getting fit.

But, there were always a couple in my trunk as well for practice work.
Well done guys! SeeMore should be a starter putter for new golfers as well as for all junior golfers. Also with those wanting to be consistent in their putting stroke. Appreciate all the support.

Well done guys! SeeMore should be a starter putter for new golfers as well as for all junior golfers. Also with those wanting to be consistent in their putting stroke. Appreciate all the support.
Variable elimination for the win!

Sooooo I have been looking at a M5x for awhile.
Today I made a offer on one on ebay and it was accepted. I got it for less than 1/2 the price of a new one, so it was a good deal at least for me!
Looking forward to rolling some putts with it!

I haven’t pulled the Seemore out of the the bag for a year. I told my buddy I was looking at a new putter he said “you putted great why you changing” So safe to say the Seemore is still in there

Want to see the gang style putter in person. It’s a style I like.

I haven’t pulled the Seemore out of the the bag for a year. I told my buddy I was looking at a new putter he said “you putted great why you changing” So safe to say the Seemore is still in there
Love it. Your buddy might need to give a PSA to others… ha! Thanks for being a part of team SeeMore. ;)

Emoji Think GIF

new seemore.jpg
My Chanukah gift showed up tonight!

On the Seemore website I do not see for sale the putter (brass material head FGP model) that Zach Johnson and Payne Stewart both played to win Majors.
I want to purchase one of these so I guess it's ebay, unless Seemore still sells the brass head FGP and I missed it at the website.

On the Seemore website I do not see for sale the putter (brass material head FGP model) that Zach Johnson and Payne Stewart both played to win Majors.
I want to purchase one of these so I guess it's ebay, unless Seemore still sells the brass head FGP and I missed it at the website.
Best bet is looking on the secondary markets for the Original FGP Bronze. Thanks for reaching out.

Back