Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rocky 3

Terminator 2
Rambo: First Blood Part 2
Thor: Ragnarok
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Toy Story 3/4

Last edited:
When you say the recent ghostbusters, are you talking about the all girl cast, or the most recent one where (the all girls cast movie is completely ignored) and Ecto-1 the car is found in a garage in the midwest (it looked like from the trailer?)

Terminator 3 was awesome with the flipping of the crane and stuff.

Rocky II and it's not close.

When you say the recent ghostbusters, are you talking about the all girl cast, or the most recent one where (the all girls cast movie is completely ignored) and Ecto-1 the car is found in a garage in the midwest (it looked like from the trailer?)

Terminator 3 was awesome with the flipping of the crane and stuff.
I haven't seen the one where the car is found in a garage, but I did hear they were talking about making a sequel to the original 2. I was a huge Ghostbusters fan as a kid so I would definitely give it a shot.

i enjoy teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 more than 1

i think national lampoons christmas vacation is much funnier than the first lampoons vacation

for the most part, the harry potter movies get better and better

i enjoy teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 more than 1

i think national lampoons christmas vacation is much funnier than the first lampoons vacation

for the most part, the harry potter movies get better and better
Completely agree about the National Lampoon’s. Christmas Vacation is among my top 5 favourite movies of all time.

I haven't seen the one where the car is found in a garage, but I did hear they were talking about making a sequel to the original 2. I was a huge Ghostbusters fan as a kid so I would definitely give it a shot.

The Ghostbusters you are referring to with finding the car in the garage, hasn't come out yet

and anyone that thinks Ghostbusters 2 (with the ghost painting) is better then the original, you need some help.

giphy (1).gif

I AM VIGO!

Is the 3rd still considered a sequel?

I’m not very good with math. Rocky 3 is a sequel to Rocky 2 so it is better than that one too.

Im going to go Star Wars. IMO, Empire was better than New Hope. You could even argue Return Of The Jedi was the best of the 3.

T2 easily.

Crocodile Dundee 2
House Party 2

I like each Mission Impossible movie better than the previous one. That’s 5 sequels right there....

I love them both but I think Godfather II is just as good if not ever so slightly better than the original.

movie sequels that were better then the original:

Aliens
Superman 2 (Christopher reeves)
The dark knight (Nolan trilogy)
Empire strikes back
Terminator 2
Star trek, wrath of khan
I've gotta get on my high horse again in regards to this. Without any explanation as to WHY TDK is better than Batman Begins (other than internet popularity) I refuse to accept anyone truly believes this.

If you really feel it is a better movie, will you please explain, in detail why you think so.

Back