Video Shaft Day Live: The THP Showcase with True Temper and Project X

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The week long extravaganza known as the THP Showcase continues today with Shaft Day Live with True Temper and Project X. Unprecedented access all week long with our staff testing the equipment and telling you about it, as well as experts straight from the companies involved answering your questions as the testing takes place.

For those that missed the schedule and want to find out what is going on each day and at what time, click here.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s go!

Project X baby!

Day #2!! Let's go!

What shafts are you guys most excited to learn about today?

This one will be fun with content that is above my knowledge grasping. 😃 I will be there listening, taking notes, with hopes of passing the shaft knowledge class.

Going to be fun!!!

For me the Project X RDX shafts have my interest.

The showcase is delivering big time!

Cypher is intriguing as far as who and where they see it fitting in the lineup.

Lots to dive into today. It’s going to be a lot of fun!

I am hoping for some discussion around their iron shafts. The PX rifle, lz, ls, and io have me scratching my head. I hit the rifle 6.0 well (beefy) and like the easy load/unload of the 6.5 lz. But I‘m not sure either is my fit. I wonder about ls and io. Maybe the io is the tweener I’m looking for?

I got a few hours to watch yesterdays shows before this epic live show. So cool to get the Project X access.

Just saw the ad for the iM10 and realized there’s a lot I Don’t know about shafts 😅 excited just to learn as much as I can!

This is awesome!

I roni shafts are on my mind and since i have gone Graphite....

Lots of new stuff to talk about today!! Day 2 coming in hot!!

It is hard to say that any one day this week is more exciting than another, but I will say I am excited for this one and hope to be able to be there live to pop of some questions..

Nice! Looking forward to this.

We have a TON to cover today and answer your questions.

Back