Shaft Up will be Returning in 2020

#ustmafiya

so happy to see Shaft Up is returning. Very special event.

OhioGolfer;n8906503 said:
Shaft up is an event that has changed my golf life forever. I am so happy to see this coming back and to know that others get to enjoy the great experience as well.

Steady decline in cap once I got the right stuff! This event is changing golf lives one memeber at a time. It's real! #GolfMadeEasy2020

This is great to see! It's been one of my favorite events to follow and the source of a lot of envy.

We are working on a fun lineup for next year, but its going to be a bit different.
Getting excited.

Oh and we can confirm now that there will be 3 of them again. Just like this year...but that is one of the few things that will be just like this year.

Talking about courses for this one is fun.

Talking about courses for this one is fun.

Will be tough to top the last few years, but will be fun to see what you guys come up with. Pretty insane to think about THPers getting to play Bellerive, Olympia Fields, Cascata, Forest Hills.... Oh and all for free...

• Love
Reactions: JB
Good luck to those who enter for 2020. I had a great time at Forest Hills this year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm excited to hear more. This is one I've always been intrigued by, and the excitement about courses says a lot based on where it's been before.

It's great to see you already working on this one. Shaft Up is easily one of those bucket list THP Events.

It's great to see you already working on this one. Shaft Up is easily one of those bucket list THP Events.

It is so much fun, totally free, and literally is magic.
It can make @Big SoIL disappear. I kid I kid. Miss that dude's golf talk.

It is so much fun, totally free, and literally is magic.
It can make @Big SoIL disappear. I kid I kid. Miss that dude's golf talk.

I think the crane game may have turned on him and used him as the stuffed animal.

Rumor has it I may actually be seeing him in March if the crane ever returns him.

Will there be a return of the Finale?

Will there be a return of the Finale?

No sir, but with three Shaft Ups (totally free trips including travel)
As well as Distance Bash recently announced and possibly something else, we have a whole lot of UST Mamiya coming in 2020.

I would so much like to meet Danny and thank him in person for the multiple times he has helped me out with advice. Hold that thought :p

This is always one of my favorite events to follow. Great courses, Danny Le and just too much fun.

This is always one of my favorite events to follow. Great courses, Danny Le and just too much fun.

Ha! They can make some fun follows can’t they. Plus lots of chances to learn about shafts and fitting.

Ha! They can make some fun follows can’t they. Plus lots of chances to learn about shafts and fitting.

Not to mention how much the fitting can change your game for the better.

Awesome that this is coming back!!!

This sounds like a great event!

This is one experience I have wanted to go to for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Another one? THP is like hitting golf paydirt.

Not to mention how much the fitting can change your game for the better.

My fitting with Danny has been the best thing to happen for my golf game ever. Took about 3 swings, and he had me change a couple things, gave me a great shaft and said go to town. It's honestly amazing the confidence I have with driver now compared to the dread I used to feel when I stepped on the tee box.

Back