TEASER Shaft Up with UST Mamiya will Return in 2023

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have been here for the last few years, you have seen a THP Experience called Shaft Up with UST Mamiya. Three separate THP Experiences, each one is all expenses paid where you and another THPer will be whisked off to play some amazing courses, complete with a fitting and some new equipment.

It is coming back next year and for our 2023 Albatross Club Members, you are not going to want to miss it.

Think of all the possibilities LIN-Q mania, D.A.R.T. awesomeness, and just going All-In

Another great experience ... Shaft Up with the great @DannyLe (y)

This was the experience of a lifetime!

Shaft Up has always been a great follow. Glad to see it coming back again!

1664202454302.png

Well there’s some amazing news to brighten this chilly Monday morning!

I love hearing this. The ShaftUps are on my Experience bucket list.

Love seeing this news

I love hearing this. The ShaftUps are on my Experience bucket list.
As they should be! Fantastic news hearing this!

Great to hear. Shaft choices are becoming more and more critical IMO

yes! i can't wait for more details on this.

YEEESSSSS!!!! Shaft Up was such an amazing experience. I'm glad it's coming back and more people will get to experience the awesomeness of Shaft Up!

More Danny means more bombs for THPers! Love that it will be back next year!

Heck yes! These are amazing.

Yes!! Super happy to hear that this is coming back!! Look forward to hearing more details!

These have been some amazing follows this year, and opened up much more pondering than I thought was going to happen this year when it came to shafts. Happy to see that more THPer's will be getting fit into some amazing equipment next year!

Shaft up is such an awesome event to follow. Danny is awesome. I will have to try and carve out some time to get to one of these, as they are in the middle of the week!

Back