Shane’s Big 50 birthday in Vegas/contest

Interesting tidbit on the trip itself there will be an f8, m3, rouge and rouge sz in play. Sounds like some ultimate driver testing needs to be done. #2018drivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the “rouge” Callaway’s red version of the Rogue?

I want to see lots of pics from Shadow Creek.
Happy 50th Shane and have fun out there!

Great gesture, Shane. And happy birthday again.

Sweet trip!

Contest Entry: Lightningbolt with the win by 6 strokes and a total score of 170.

Good luck boys!

Ron takes it by 2. 82 - 84 so 166 total.

Lol driver issues may or may not have been resolved. Plus I hit 60% of fairways today. Don’t think I have done that in a long time lol

Were you teeing off with a 7 iron?

Birthday boy wins by 2, 83 - 85 = 168

I'll go with lightingbolt by 2 total 170, have fun guys!

Ron by 1, 161 combined

I'll say it is good to see it's a morning round. That way intoxication effect is limited.

I will say father Fiddy takes this one 82 to 84. It's his F8 to win this. I would say he shoots a 79(0) but half a hundy says add 3 strokes. #ClubPlayOnWords

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Greg stole my guess of a tie. Instead I'll say Ron shoots 79 and Shane shoots 81. Sorry Shane. Ron is rude.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'll say it is good to see it's a morning round. That way intoxication effect is limited.

I will say father Fiddy takes this one 82 to 84. It's his F8 to win this. I would say he shoots a 79(0) but half a hundy says add 3 strokes. #ClubPlayOnWords

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Intoxication could still be at an all time high if we never go to sleep from the night before....

Looks like this should be a good time.
Ron isn’t nice enough to let a guy win on his birthday but I’m going to say age wins this one anyway.

83-87 in Shane’s favor.

First of all happy "Fiddy" Shane and look forward to meeting you in August, and that is one hell of a prize you are giving away. Im taking Ron because he will pour your drinks at a 3x1 ratio of vodka and mixer to try and help his cause.

Shane 86 Ron 83, Total 169 and one 5th of vodka downed by the 12th hole. Have fun boys and for a bonus @greggdrewes matches your total score from Shadow Creek on his 29th hole of the weekend. Love you Gregg!

First of all, happy birthday. Since I have your ex-irons, I guess I will give this a crack in order to get more of your stuff into my bag (or hopefully that sweet Srixon bag of yours).

I will go with Shane winning by 2, 85 to 87 total of 172.

Hope you all enjoy Vegas!

First of all happy "Fiddy" Shane and look forward to meeting you in August, and that is one hell of a prize you are giving away. Im taking Ron because he will pour your drinks at a 3x1 ratio of vodka and mixer to try and help his cause.

Shane 86 Ron 83, Total 169 and one 5th of vodka downed by the 12th hole. Have fun boys and for a bonus @greggdrewes matches your total score from Shadow Creek on his 29th hole of the weekend. Love you Gregg!

I’ll be impressed if it takes Gregg 29 holes I was thinking more like 20

Ron takes it by 2. 82 - 84 so 166 total.

Scott I can’t believe you agree turning your back on me now that I am member of the old goats

I’ll be impressed if it takes Gregg 29 holes I was thinking more like 20

You are probably right I was trying to cut him some slack. Triple digits first round?

go shawty
it’s ya birthday
we gon’ party like it’s your birthday
we gon’ sip bacardi like it’s your birthday
and you know we don’t give a f—- cuz that’s yo birthday!

gotta go wit fiddy aka shane aka sposey013168.

will be a really fun follow!

Back