Shogun - FX series

I really like this show. It is extremely well done so far..

Last night's episode was good. Felt like it had some more action and again I come back to the subtitles forcing you to be more active in the show. Absolutely love it!

This show is so good. I wish I could watch all of it and it was going to last for multiple seasons.

Just finished episode four, another great episode. Really picking up steam now

Saw episode 1 and part of two and had to stop. It’s not a background noise kinda thing. Starting over with my wifey, this show is really good.

I'm enjoying foreign language shows more and more. Not something you can play on your phone while you watch. It helps that through 4 episodes this has been really good.

Saw episode 1 and part of two and had to stop. It’s not a background noise kinda thing. Starting over with my wifey, this show is really good.
100%. Has to be a quiet phone away pay attention show. Which appreciate because most tv isn’t that.

Love this show! Can be confusing at times with all the characters but reading the synopsis online has helped me a lot.

Still love this show. Interesting story for the last few episodes

I am all caught up to last week, and wow it is so good.

Really curious how it is all going to play out!

I am all caught up to last week, and wow it is so good.

Really curious how it is all going to play out!
Yeah. I really enjoy it. I wish there wasn’t a wait for each episode!!

Yeah. I really enjoy it. I wish there wasn’t a wait for each episode!!
I actually don't mind it. I started 2 weeks late though, had a couple to catch up on. Then I missed a week, so again had two back to back.

The whole thing is shot so beautifully. Just really well done.

I actually don't mind it. I started 2 weeks late though, had a couple to catch up on. Then I missed a week, so again had two back to back.

The whole thing is shot so beautifully. Just really well done.
I try to watch two at a time. It helps. Somewhat.

Episode 8 tonight..... wow. Just wow.

This show is so good.

This is so good. I like the weekly drops

Subtitled right? Means I cant multitask during it, which would make my Steamdeck sad.
Correct subtitles force you to pay attention and that’s one of my favorite parts of it. I’m forced to put phone/laptop down and pay attention.

Correct subtitles force you to pay attention and that’s one of my favorite parts of it. I’m forced to put phone/laptop down and pay attention.
I like that, and hate it at the same time. If I am going to put everything down and focus, it's typically on a good book.

Back