Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

yep, sorry about that... didn't mean for everybody to start posting about trading their stuff... was more of a "i already have a white belt and don't want this, and I'm envious of your belt... gimmie moment" but satire doesn't translate well over the interwebs
Quoting this.
Thanks for understanding everybody.

Hey Guys,
Been a member for 7 months now and just finding this thread. I'm in Michigan with an athletic subscription. I received the same Linksoul polo which I dig, pair of socks which are a throw in, and a but ugly navy/grey belt covered with SP4 logos. This month was a huge disappointment considering I gifted the shoes from last month because I didn't like the looks of them. Been paying full price this whole time, if anyone wants to help out to get one of those discounts here ya go.

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/6722PQL

Also I like the idea of selling/trading stuff

Just a quick update...I actually opened the LinkSoul packaging today and turns out that it's a long sleeve with a kangaroo pocket. Actually not bad shirt, definitely not a golf shirt though.
I just assumed it was short sleeve...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess I got lucky with my Athletic Style box this month, though I know the towel and ProCompression socks came out with a lot of the boxes in August '15. The LinkSoul 4-Way Stretch Jacket I got is a really nice touch this month!

i9ro0tuqO2jMqzKyiInkOBeNlocfkHStDkpHdIM2C8i38jK1RB0h0C2Y2Sr0Q8CdeExHqS2BLqq31O3QVbV4IUvvJRg_bEiXSV3M19YdQSttKMMzWxDMtyndW89-LVdBmx1cdMDfpN95ZueOSX9G-aihhHAn9Z-fgm66hmWMBGhQyU-ZUDABYXZhFEW9k_PeHPDLMKw4DAhWmUmyMA4AuwGsWcMMmZJDv_NlmXaK3CQ8GMEGOslo1FC-6urG2tP3xKrlWdAbcrhMawZLn0Ygi5CNKFRohZWo9dByiE_t8mSLwAKH3ddQdKKBOZauScUZyVyW7f2XaAoYxcswD6Sn5YMd_Xptkfn0e2O5vRq9TxGgdZdX2U_OTDSlFstmfHF8iHO7Yc9waPsSAz5bgi__n9ZYE7axvfONfXMcFVFUl1AFSNgiesO54r1E19mIrmm-L3RZK8aUvJfzYURMm0UwZxJtfN95bEIePB9OaTfzOh2Wzzf-59_p0TBejZlqIXswcSnbGPZPsU2MDtSzRtgnL9Z-79poJ5S8p_WByQHDe0Ra3Yqvy070IhruM70Vht2X6yK2=w483-h643-no

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/BJG9S3G

So I got shipped another box today same link soul polo but different color and actually a very nice adidas belt and same socks. Concerned I was billed twice but only saw the one charge. Disappointed the box was the same but tough to complain with a free box containing a leather adidas belt and linksoul shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the linksoul shirt, SP4 grey belt and black adidas socks. Pretty underwhelmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supposed to be over $100 in value right? Figure shirt is $60 retail maybe $70? Socks are 12 and that leaves the belt at $18 or $27 depending on how you value the shirt. This is also considering paying absolutely full retail on everything. Most of this stuff ends up being sold a bit under retail.

This is probably what I am going to get since I have a traditional box as well. What colors did you get?

White polo, Navy 1/4 zip

Finally back to the great white north from my weather driven extended vacation... Here's my box.
Not crazy about this box either, but I'm still keeping it for a few more months due to them being 50% off.

9c9c406bdcccd63ef3f64d4e8b5b8cf3.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I thought people may find this interesting. Keeping in mind that this is solely based off the retail value of the pieces in each box, not the sale price I could of purchased the item for at the time I received it. In all I have paid out $260 and received over $1000 of merchandise in the Athletic Style. This is why I think this service is worth it, not to mention I have gotten stuff from companies I would have never purchased from before.

And because everyone else does it.... if you want to try it and get $20 off your first box, here is my referral link: http://shortpar4.refr.cc/BJG9S3G

While I agree JCThomas, its impossible to view it like that in my opinion.
Its like me giving you a R9 TP driver and saying its worth $399.
I picked up a Peter Millar Merino 1/4 zip at TJ Maxx for $29. That does not mean it is worth the $195 it costs retail.

The end game is the same however. If people are happy with the products, that is all that matters.

While I agree JCThomas, its impossible to view it like that in my opinion.
Its like me giving you a R9 TP driver and saying its worth $399.
I picked up a Peter Millar Merino 1/4 zip at TJ Maxx for $29. That does not mean it is worth the $195 it costs retail.

The end game is the same however. If people are happy with the products, that is all that matters.
I agree with that... almost everything I've purchased can be had for less than retail... but that's not why I use short par 4... I do it for the fun factor of not really knowing what I'm going to get... and opening my eyes to companies I would of never thought of.. before shortpar4 I never heard of g-mac (love the 2 shirts I got)... or Linksoul (don't really love the look to much, but love how it feels) as long as I feel I get my moneys worth, or close to it every month I'm ok... because you can't put a price on the fun factor

da52e1e53ad8525f7bbe7cf98709643b.jpg

Pretty happy with my box. The Linksoul shirt is great and the leather adidas belt is pretty nice. Happy I didn't get the shortpar4 belt in my box.

I thought people may find this interesting. Keeping in mind that this is solely based off the retail value of the pieces in each box, not the sale price I could of purchased the item for at the time I received it. In all I have paid out $260 and received over $1000 of merchandise in the Athletic Style. This is why I think this service is worth it, not to mention I have gotten stuff from companies I would have never purchased from before.

And because everyone else does it.... if you want to try it and get $20 off your first box, here is my referral link: http://shortpar4.refr.cc/BJG9S3G

Signed up using your code. I appreciate your nifty spreadsheet!

Bump for stribs

So tempted, but not sure I need anymore golf apparel. Now if a pair of Puma shoes were and that box and it was a guarantee I would be in.

Has anyone went with the traditional style? If so, have you enjoyed your boxes? I know it's hard to please all but just wanna make sure I'm going with the right style (definitely don't want any bright neon colored stuff).

Has anyone went with the traditional style? If so, have you enjoyed your boxes? I know it's hard to please all but just wanna make sure I'm going with the right style (definitely don't want any bright neon colored stuff).

I have the traditional box and it is pretty good. Fits me to a tee. I am pretty conservative and classical in my style and this box is just that. Solid colors, not too many lines/stripes etc. I'd give it a shot since your first box will be discounted if you use a referral code.

Back