Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

What the hell. I took the plunge with your code. Quote me if I am wrong, but you can cancel at anytime, correct?

Yep cancel at any time

What the hell. I took the plunge with your code. Quote me if I am wrong, but you can cancel at anytime, correct?
Thanks! Yup, can cancel any time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I've been spying on this thread for a while and I'm super tempted to dive in. I'm just a little apprehensive I guess.

JCThomas, thanks for that spreadsheet, that's very helpful.

Someone talk me into (or out of) this. I'd likely choose the All Styles subscription, anyone have any advice either way on the styles?

I've been spying on this thread for a while and I'm super tempted to dive in. I'm just a little apprehensive I guess.

Someone talk me into (or out of) this. I'd likely choose the All Styles subscription, anyone have any advice either way on the styles?

Do it and go all styles.

You're welcome.

Alright, I am in! I'm pretty excited, I can wear all this stuff to work as well so I'm definitely looking forward to getting some fresh wardrobe updates!

I've got a code for $20 off for you and 50% off for me if you'd like.....if Cookie gives it his approval then it's good enough for all of us!

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/FKLMFHW

I blame all you guys should my wife ask.

Yes, but be aware of their billing / shipping cycle. I believe the payment for your next shipment bills on the first; if you cancel after that I bet you are getting a box even though it doesn't ship for two more weeks.

I think I'm switching my box to this

Can we switch boxes at any time? I accidentally went traditional any want to change to All Styles.

Yes, but be aware of their billing / shipping cycle. I believe the payment for your next shipment bills on the first; if you cancel after that I bet you are getting a box even though it doesn't ship for two more weeks.

I was just looking at that.

I was just looking at that.
Being in Ohio you will probably get your boxes around the 20th which gives you a week to 10 days before the next billing cycle to cancel.

It should be noted their cancellation policy is terrible. You have to call in, you cannot cancel online. When you call in it seems like they have one line and they don't always answer.

Just do it man!

Can we switch boxes at any time? I accidentally went traditional any want to change to All Styles.

Yes, but you need to email them. Can't do it online. Took them about a day to get back to me.

I've been thinking about giving them a try. Has everyone been getting pretty decent stuff so far?

I've been happy with everything they've sent. Great polos, sweaters, jackets & shoes etc. it's been well worth it to me. I've been using for 6 months so far.

Use the code and get $20 off your first month

http://shortpar4.refr.cc/8M56TG5

I've been thinking about giving them a try. Has everyone been getting pretty decent stuff so far?

The low end of the scale that I have seen is Adidas. Lots of Linksoul, Travis Mathew etc. I've been happy with the quality. I've been getting last years line, I haven't seen anything like seconds or minor imperfections like you might see at an outlet.
That of course means what they're shipping is stuff that didn't sell, I haven't got anything I wouldn't wear though and I'm a fairly conservative person when it comes to my clothes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back