Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

If I don't get something besides shirts this next shipment I will cancel for a bit, I have enough shirts right now.

Wearing one of the items I recently got for the first time today, I like it. The UA 1/4 zip. Also got this hat a few shipments back, love it.

bc7f526d67b7956f75c60b9a89aad943.jpg

I love that 1/4 zip. Probably my favorite item of everything I received. I'll be rocking my to the gym today. That's a nice hat too. I have one in white

Ya, canceled and made roughly a $45 purchase of stuff I dig. Going this route for now on.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just tried mygolflocker and got my first shipment got a Nike shield full zip golf jacket, Nike victory polo and Travis Mathew Hefner shorts. I chose the $100-$200 box since its quarterly.
30c7c5b94829e9854b634644d54ed39c.jpg
7051a6a4af85cfe3a2335e50a69984a8.jpg
38f1736a6807c233ee09d89010a5207f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tried mygolflocker and got my first shipment got a Nike shield full zip golf jacket, Nike victory polo and Travis Mathew Hefner shorts. I chose the $100-$200 box since its quarterly.
30c7c5b94829e9854b634644d54ed39c.jpg
7051a6a4af85cfe3a2335e50a69984a8.jpg
38f1736a6807c233ee09d89010a5207f.jpg

Are those the prices then on the items? Or are they discounted? What did you end up keeping and how much did it come to if you don't mind. Could be into that service

There is some sort of applied discount so all the items in total came to $195. The shorts were $70ish jacket $75ish and the polo $45ish I will keep the jacket and probably send back the shorts at that price and I really like the polo as well but might send back because I know it could be cheaper.

And that's why I am not excited about the Locker system, it's just shopping. If I really wanted to hand pick items and hunt for deals I could.

Last edited:
Ya that seems a bit steep. Guess I'll just stick to finding deals once a month on my own

If you shirts are XL I will give you double what you think you cant get for them at your garage sale and you wont even have to put a sign at the end of your street. and I don't even know what they look like.

Sent them back and requested XL (They were XXL) and also requested no GMAC gear, the package came in the mail today, I'm interested to see if they send back the same shirts in XL

I have been reading this thread for about two months now I am so entertained that I joined Hackers Paradise and SP4. I just received an email that my second box just shipped today. Anyone else get an email? I was so so with my first box. I got a really nice Chase 54 polo and pants, the pants were about an inch and a half too long so I had to take them to get tailored. I am curious to see if it is going to remain worth it. I pretty much did it for the monthly thrill. Glad to join you all!

I have been reading this thread for about two months now I am so entertained that I joined Hackers Paradise and SP4. I just received an email that my second box just shipped today. Anyone else get an email? I was so so with my first box. I got a really nice Chase 54 polo and pants, the pants were about an inch and a half too long so I had to take them to get tailored. I am curious to see if it is going to remain worth it. I pretty much did it for the monthly thrill. Glad to join you all!

Welcome! No shipping info yet here....typically doesn't go out until the 15th or so in my experience.

Thanks for joining in, hope you enjoy it here.

I signed up for this on the 31st and they sent an email on the second that said they are shipping on the 15th. I can't wait to see what I get. I went with traditional because some of the stuff I've seen on here I wouldn't wear. Hoping I get a good box to start.

Got my shipping notice today. That's early

Since we have a few days until our shipments arrive I thought I would ask if anyone is using the shoes we received a few months ago. I wore mine during an early morning walking round with dew on the ground and my feet were soaking wet after the second hole. After contacting customer service which was very responsive and helpful, I received a replacement pair. The replacement pair also leaked. Instead of complaining and getting another replacement pair which I suspect will also leak, now I just wear them to the range. Has anyone else had a similar experience with these shoes?

Since we have a few days until our shipments arrive I thought I would ask if anyone is using the shoes we received a few months ago. I wore mine during an early morning walking round with dew on the ground and my feet were soaking wet after the second hole. After contacting customer service which was very responsive and helpful, I received a replacement pair. The replacement pair also leaked. Instead of complaining and getting another replacement pair which I suspect will also leak, now I just wear them to the range. Has anyone else had a similar experience with these shoes?

Not from SP4, but original release when they came out. They were terrible. They didn't leak like crazy though. I am wondering if perhaps SP4 bought irregulars.

I've been using mine since I got them without issue. I haven't played anywhere real wet however.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes, I had the exact same experience with a pair I bought. I'm on my 3rd pair after two exchanges and these suck in the water too so I only wear them in summer or at the range. I hope the shoes from SP4 are better but I'm not counting on it.

Last edited:
Yes, I had the exact same experience with a pair I bought. I'm on my 3rd pair after two exchanges and these suck in the water too so I only wear them in summer or at the range. I hope the shoes from SP4 are better but I'm not counting on it.

What kind of shoes are they?

Ok, well, I haven't taken mine to the course yet, still new in the box. Now, if mine leak I guess I'm keeping them anyway since I cancelled my SP4 membership the end of February. I'll just wear them on guaranteed dry weather days.

FWIW - I didn't cancel SP4 because of any problems I was having. Actually, I was very happy with most boxes (8 months), and the items I received that I didn't want I just passed on to my boys. I guess I just got bored with monthly surprise box.

I have only received One box to this point, a Chase 54 polo made out of recycled coffee grounds (seriously) . . . but it is nice. I also got some Adidas shorts, which frankly are just not my style, but I might wear them out on the course one day. I got an email today (4/12) that my second box has shipped.

I was able to use my referral code on their FB page, and got about eight people who clicked on on it and used it (accordingto the emails I received anyways). I seriously doubt those carry over for the next eight months, so I have been trying to put my code out there again since the 1st, and have not gotten one notification email. It seems odd to me, that I got Eight in a few days, after posting one link, but the second month I have posted several, and have gotten none. I wonder if they want you to just think it's that easy to get 50% off every month, so they send you a bunch of notification emails the first month. Hopefully they are not that sinister, but again, it is odd.

Per the title of the thread, code has been removed.

Interesting, very interesting...

Interesting, very interesting...

This is exciting but its probably puma socks with the SP4 logo on it lol

I have only received One box to this point, a Chase 54 polo made out of recycled coffee grounds (seriously) . . . but it is nice. I also got some Adidas shorts, which frankly are just not my style, but I might wear them out on the course one day. I got an email today (4/12) that my second box has shipped.

I was able to use my referral code on their FB page, and got about eight people who clicked on on it and used it (accordingto the emails I received anyways). I seriously doubt those carry over for the next eight months, so I have been trying to put my code out there again since the 1st, and have not gotten one notification email. It seems odd to me, that I got Eight in a few days, after posting one link, but the second month I have posted several, and have gotten none. I wonder if they want you to just think it's that easy to get 50% off every month, so they send you a bunch of notification emails the first month. Hopefully they are not that sinister, but again, it is odd.

I've received something like 7 or 8 notifications of folks using my link and have received the last 3 months at half price. Saved the emails and all billing history so I can point it out if they miss honoring one of them.

Back