Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

2 devereaux polos, 2 linksoul 1/4 zips. I should feel jilted because my two boxes are the same, but I am anything but. For my 45 this month to get that, I'm happy. It's my final month though as my referrals have ended. All in all I'm very happy with everything I received.

Adidas Long Sleeve Polo
Adidas Polo
2 pairs of adidas socks
Adidas beanie
Adidas Belt
Linksoul shorts
2 Linksoul Polos
2 Linksoul 1/4 zips
Cross Polo
Cross Jacket
GMAC Polo
Sligo pants
Sligo Belt
Under Armour 1/4 zip
2 Devereaux Polos

Last edited:
If you can, can you post a pic of the pants? Those sound awesome

Forgot I dropped them off to get hemmed since I couldn't request 32 x 30"

Oakley shorts that feel like board shorts and a devereaux polo.
14d32b5a1f412f354a4bfde73c500954.jpg

Hope I get that polo, matches the shorts and pants I've gotten so far perfectly, unlike the two polos they sent with it

So here is the first box. I got a Linksoul long sleeve, adidas belt and visor. Not bad. Wish it were a polo for the summer but I'll take it.
12260dd0abf7ac4dafb3e230da4331bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Black Oakley pants and a light blue adidas solid polo. Pants do not fit, and polo is just ok. This is my 3rd box and i have gotten a pair of pants every time which is nice, but this is the first box i haven't been extremely happy with. No complaints for the money though.

If the clothes don't fit you can exchange them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the clothes don't fit you can exchange them.

Yes you can return for size. But they usually dont send out the replacement until the next months shipment

I just joined today (thanks Michigan Slice for the code!)

Yes you can return for size. But they usually dont send out the replacement until the next months shipment
Yes i have spoken to them and submitted the request. The guy i spoke to was great on the phone, and im fine getting them next go round.

Probably my favorite box so far. A polo from Devereux that I probably would've picked out myself, and a Linksoul sweater that appears to be from their current line.
9ef7994e9814266ce63c350930a66ac0.jpg

Very nice Blake, excited to see what awaits me later today.

looks like the Devereux polo I received.

I looks like this month's most common companies are Oakley, Linksoul, Devereux, and Adidas. I'm always interested to see how much that changes month-to-month.

anyone else have bigger sizes? I'm a 2xl and got my third box today, so far I got adidas pants, chase 54 polo, in the first box, two terrible GMac polos that I sent back and got a green/mint polo and some sweet puma shorts, then this month a got two more pretty boring polos (another mint green one)

Just wonder if they don't have some of the stuff, 1/4 zips etc in the bigger sizes.

Either way, following this post helped me decide to try it and is helping me decide to cancel it. At this point even when they're $22.50 I'm not happy/excited to get two more polos I won't wear every month, was hoping for more variety

Two polos for me this month. A nice white and blue Chase 54 and a solid black Callaway polo. Not bad but I already a solid black Callaway polo from the Grandaddy so I'll probably be looking to trade that one. I paid $22.50 this month so I guess I still got good value but was looking forward to pants or shorts. Maybe next month, which may be my last
9fcef88c1ffd027cceb8112d92e5d323.jpg

I like that blue shirt. I bought a couple Chase54 polos after receiving one through this program.

What size is the DV polo? I would consider.

What size is the Devereux polo? I would consider.

Just got my 3rd box today and I am very happy. I have reviewed 2 Loud and Wilds and 1 Athletic. For the $72.50 I spent I am more than happy. Here is a pic and list

http://i.imgur.com/Qx8yKsJ.jpg

Qx8yKsJ.jpg

1 Adidas Polo
1 Teal Chase 54 polo
1 Blue GMAC polo
1 Purple Devereux polo
1 pair pattern Adidas shorts
1 pair white Adidas pants
1 paid Adidas socks

The GMAC and Devereux polos I will not wear and will try and sell, not my style, but I love Adidas clothing and that was the best $72.50 I could spend

Two polos for me this month. A nice white and blue Chase 54 and a solid black Callaway polo. Not bad but I already a solid black Callaway polo from the Grandaddy so I'll probably be looking to trade that one. I paid $22.50 this month so I guess I still got good value but was looking forward to pants or shorts. Maybe next month, which may be my last
9fcef88c1ffd027cceb8112d92e5d323.jpg

i like they chase 54 polo. I have one from a box and will be looking to add some more

Here was my monthly haul, it's so so.
imagejpeg

Not so bad of a box this month
033d78fb5d6ed3a383451fe488f47bd0.jpg

Linksoul pants and a Devereux shirt, solid $22.50.

b9911d7f973edebd32a856444c90787e.jpg

I got my first box today. I got an Addidas belt, Linksoul sweater and Addidas socks.
92c8ef248585b97ea9680fd58b671e0b.jpg

Back