Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I got that one too, and Philly I had the same problem the one time I tried it on. I doubt it ever sees the course honestly.

Well that makes sense then, because that is the one I have too. In blue.
Must have been a defect. Im not gonna complain that much because it came in a box that i paid $25 for but whatever. Its designated for emergency use now. Thankfully i have a pretty badass one with a pretty badass grandaddy logo on it

Must have been a defect. Im not gonna complain that much because it came in a box that i paid $25 for but whatever. Its designated for emergency use now. Thankfully i have a pretty badass one with a pretty badass grandaddy logo on it

Yessir! I don't like playing in the rain, but with it being #RalloApproved in the shower, I know I will be good to go if/when I need it.

Yessir! I don't like playing in the rain, but with it being #RalloApproved in the shower, I know I will be good to go if/when I need it.
#FYF..

Got an Adidas Climacool Polo and a pair of Oakley Shorts this month. Pretty happy for $22.50.

13015185_10100202611297453_5084182322664300451_n.jpg

Definitely some good stuff this month. Hoping for some shorts in mine. It should be here tomorrow.

Oakley shorts that feel like board shorts and a devereaux polo.
14d32b5a1f412f354a4bfde73c500954.jpg

That's surprising from Oakley. Usually their stuff is extremely soft and light

Just signed up. Got the bold style. We will see how it goes...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This is what I got this month. It is my last. Good value but I think I'm ready to start picking out my own clothes.
f7bd56bcb55abcab0e3a980b9e5e4411.jpg

Signed up earlier this month. It shows my first order ships June 1st. I chose the athletic style but also like some of the bold style items.

This is what I got this month. It is my last. Good value but I think I'm ready to start picking out my own clothes.

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't mind all the bright colors if they just shipped things that work together. Those two colors don't mix at all and it's just a turnoff to me really

Digging the boxes, I'm gonna continue hanging around for a bit.

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't mind all the bright colors if they just shipped things that work together. Those two colors don't mix at all and it's just a turnoff to me really
Yep that's my biggest complaint. Send me an outfit that matches not a bunch of random stuff. Good concept, bad execution.

That was just one of the reasons I canceled my subscription.

Got a hat, belt and some nice black oakley shorts.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

2 polos in mine.

A pinkish colored Linksoul polo with some gray stripes. Nice for a date night.

Also got a nice Devereaux polo. Light colors and a light fabric that'll be nice for the warmer weather down here.

Definitely happy for the $22.50 box this month.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Got a pink linksoul shirt with black and white pinstriped pants to go with it. Last 2 boxes have been complete outfits and im completely ok with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a pink linksoul shirt with black and white pinstriped pants to go with it. Last 2 boxes have been complete outfits and im completely ok with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can, can you post a pic of the pants? Those sound awesome

If that shirt is a size XL and you're looking to part with it... let me know. I've been looking for a neon yellow Adidas polo for the last few months with no luck.

If not... can you post the name and color code? I can't make out the tag.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Back