Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

This was a bad box month for me, so checking out the mulligan shop. Very little to choose in my size, so hope they get more stuff in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuffle master;n8892454 said:
This was a bad box month for me, so checking out the mulligan shop. Very little to choose in my size, so hope they get more stuff in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They seem to refresh it quite often and the prices are almost better than what i traded in for originally. Ill hold onto the mulligan until I see something i really want.

zbeekner4;n8887535 said:
So I’m done and cancelled but I have the mulligan gift card left. I’m debating what to get. There’s a coral colored matte grey 1/4 Zip discounted for $30 in the shop and I have $45...not sure I’ll get a better deal.

You can get it for $9 this weekend, if you passed on it earlier.

Duffer Waldorf;n8895729 said:
You can get it for $9 this weekend, if you passed on it earlier.

I found out yesterday that you can’t shop in the SP4 “member” shop when you don’t have a subscription. Only the larger store. I know cause I tried to buy that pullover

Duffer Waldorf;n8474814 said:
Matte Grey Wayfarer pants in Steel

...are outstanding. Super comfortable, lightweight, and they really knocked down the effects of a cool brisk wind early on Sunday morning.

Am I the only dope still paying these guys?

I switched to Traditional last month. The Aug bag was lackluster -- black Puma Jackpot shorts and a generic gray belt with overly large, grommeted holes.

This month was a lot better.

Chase54 Odyssey polo, in Rosewood (with collar stays!), and Under Armour Scratch pullover.

KIMG2553.JPG

Last edited:
I think you might be Duffer : )

I think you might be Duffer : )
I tried it for this past month as my first time and will be cancelling. Received a Deveraux polo and a pretty wild Travis Matthew shorts. Both of those going back. In the package was also a sleeve of golf balls and a poker chip.

I still am paying and NOT happy with this months executive box.

Really, a cheap windbreaker and ugly old Callaway shirt I could probably get at Kohl’s

62AAE19E-EDC8-4E35-A35C-984C0FC136C0.jpeg

oh, and a purse that will never be used.

this was embarrassing

I got two boxes, the first was nice, but the second was awful. Cancelled then, I prefer to choose my own clothes, was hoping it would be more from brands I wasn't really familiar with, but getting an Under Armour and Callaway shirt that I could grab at Golf Galaxy on clearance didn't seem to match what they were selling.

still going, was going to cancel, but was surprisingly pleased with the mulligan process and replacement purchases. kept me in it for at least 1 more month, skipped his month though.

I just received my second month box. First month was better than this one, but it’s not been too bad.

Same UA and 54 tops for me, just different colours.

Am I the only dope still paying these guys?

I switched to Traditional last month. The Aug bag was lackluster -- black Puma Jackpot shorts and a generic gray belt with overly large, grommeted holes.

This month was a lot better.

Chase54 Odyssey polo, in Rosewood (with collar stays!), and Under Armour Scratch pullover.

View attachment 8909051
I do the every other month box/bag. I got the same thing except the shirt was dark gray. Well worth $30 to me

What colors?

Polo is like an aqua heather, and the UA long sleeve is a lighter two-tone blue. Not colours I’d pick myself, but I actually like them!

I am on the quarterly plan now and I have been very unimpressed with the last 2 boxes. The October box had a couple decent shirts (Adidas and Greg Norman), but were the wrong size (too big). I kept them as I can layer with them. This month was a Fairways and Greene shirt, a pair of really thin socks and a glove for a left handed golfer (I am a right handed golfer). 3rd time they have sent me the wrong glove despite having the right info on file. I would have thought that in the dead of winter that the box might have something more useful. Maybe a 1/4 zip or jacket and some decent socks, but nope. They are sending me the right glove and after that I am probably cancelling for the 3rd and final time. It is not worth the money at all. I picked up a shirt I liked a lot and a U/A 1/4 zip for less than $50.00 this weekend so paying them $50.00 for some left over crap just doesn't seem like a good deal.

I am on the quarterly plan now and I have been very unimpressed with the last 2 boxes. The October box had a couple decent shirts (Adidas and Greg Norman), but were the wrong size (too big). I kept them as I can layer with them. This month was a Fairways and Greene shirt, a pair of really thin socks and a glove for a left handed golfer (I am a right handed golfer). 3rd time they have sent me the wrong glove despite having the right info on file. I would have thought that in the dead of winter that the box might have something more useful. Maybe a 1/4 zip or jacket and some decent socks, but nope. They are sending me the right glove and after that I am probably cancelling for the 3rd and final time. It is not worth the money at all. I picked up a shirt I liked a lot and a U/A 1/4 zip for less than $50.00 this weekend so paying them $50.00 for some left over crap just doesn't seem like a good deal.
This months box was actually better than usual. Puma quarter zip that feels like fleece on the inside, glove, golf balls (TM proj a) and 3 pair of socks. I do the every other month box.

i cancelled in october but still have a mulligan gift card that I need to use. problem is they dont have anything im remotely interested in on their site.

This was a decent idea, but I found the execution to be pretty bad.

I would not recommend them

This months box was actually better than usual. Puma quarter zip that feels like fleece on the inside, glove, golf balls (TM proj a) and 3 pair of socks. I do the every other month box.

Yeah, I got 6 Project S that I forgot about. A 1/4 zip would have changed my opinion on the box completely.

This was a decent idea, but I found the execution to be pretty bad.

I would not recommend them
I agree, that's kind of what I felt, with the codes and deals, it seemed like a decent idea, but for the regular plans and retail price it doesn't seem like the value is there

Yeah, I got 6 Project S that I forgot about. A 1/4 zip would have changed my opinion on the box completely.
I'm still in, as well; got a white Under Armour Daytona vest. ?

I typed Proj A but I got Proj S.

I typed Proj A but I got Proj S.

I often wonder about their ability to focus when the are putting the boxes together. I mean 3 of the wrong handed gloves?!?!

Back