Shot Scope X5 Watch

Ordered. I held out for exactly 3 minutes.

Dual wielding watches this season!

Edit- Now own every product line they make.

just opened my email and what a surprise! an incredible offer to old users of the v3... now what color, do I need
Yep - This made my decision MUCH easier.
And with that, I’m ordered! What a great offer to existing users. I’ve loved the V3 and said for years now that Shotscope is top notch to anyone that would listen. This is just another example if that.

As far as the new watch goes…awesome! Like JB said, it’s like they got everything on the wishlist in there. Can’t wait to get the X5 in and swap out the V3

Yeah, I ordered as well.
Great customer service to take care of your past customers.

I think from the time I got the discount e-mail, to order, it was all of 45 seconds for me.
The discount definitely pushed it from ponder to yep we’re doing this very quickly for me too.

I'm so easily tempted. I'm acting like I'm trying to hold out, but that email is making it tough.

I'm so easily tempted. I'm acting like I'm trying to hold out, but that email is making it tough.
I give it 3 more minutes, tops.

What color you getting?

Can you use the crown or button to add putts and do pin collect in manual putting mode, rather than the touchscreen?

The midnight blue looks amazing. Love the upgraded look. The step counting is fun to keep track of and something I miss when not wearing my Apple Watch for the v3. Also love the addition of dogleg distances. Can’t wait to see this in person.

They also have a larger stalk so will amazingly fit into anyone removing an Arc*** device out of a grip.
Would you happen to have any pictures or videos of that? It's possible to do it with the current gen tags, but not easy.

I imagine doing that would protect the tags, as well as make them more secure.

The new design looks awesome, and it's great that the X5 is good for everyday use. I just got an H4 a few months ago, but I may be upgrading before the end of the year.

With the new green view feature, does that mean a full hole view is also incoming in a future software update?

Can you use the crown or button to add putts and do pin collect in manual putting mode, rather than the touchscreen?
I think I watched all the videos, but didn't see anything that addresses Pin Collect and putting. I am going to have to do a deeper dive.

Figured there would be some excitement here. I’m planning on putting this into play on 2023. Very excited.

You will love it - Seems like they took the best of V3 and added to it. I cannot wait for mine to come in.

Every user in the US should hold on until 7am EST. You will all get an email. We will backdate too.
New V3 owner, how do I subscribe for these emails?

This is a HUGE upgrade and I love it!

@Hawk or @GavinwithaR1 - Am I understanding right that the scoring function allows for holes edits after each hole to confirm? That's a really neat feature as I still keep a pencil scorecard just in case that odd shot gets missed and I forget about it.

Explaining the details may be hard in text, but I assume for shot tracking post round it is pretty user friendly to go to the holes where your overrode the tracked score to place the actual on course, and then need to sort out where to add the tracked shot during post-round?

This is all I could find on Pin Collect and putting. It would appear there is only the auto mode, but there was nothing in the user guide that listed all the options in Settings.

1679317046519.png

Back