Should I Buy Golf Joggers

Should I buy joggers for golf

• Absolutely

Votes: 88 52.7%
  • Ugh, no, stop

Votes: 79 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooooo the UNRL ones showed up today and they are FANTASTIC. One is more the like a tapered pant than a jogger and it's awesome. The other one is a tapered pant but not as long so it's definitely a jogger. Huge fan of both so far and have my black and dark gray locked in for December. Just waiting on the navy (light navy) Bylt pair now
I need visuals.

Obviously.
Okay no ankle pictures but UNRL has something here. The concourse pant I feel like is EXACTLY what you are looking for but cheaper than the brand you are looking at. Pants but super tapered without being considered joggers. Truly, give them a shot a shot.

Halifax are "fancier" joggers. Definitely higher on the ankle but tapered instead of the elastic cuff that most joggers have.

Both are full on buttons with belt loops. I'm a HUGE fan right now. I think I have a strong wardrobe for december. I'm a little worried about the Bylt based on their inseam and these inseam lengths but we will see when they get here

Okay no ankle pictures but UNRL has something here. The concourse pant I feel like is EXACTLY what you are looking for but cheaper than the brand you are looking at. Pants but super tapered without being considered joggers. Truly, give them a shot a shot.

Halifax are "fancier" joggers. Definitely higher on the ankle but tapered instead of the elastic cuff that most joggers have.

Both are full on buttons with belt loops. I'm a HUGE fan right now. I think I have a strong wardrobe for december. I'm a little worried about the Bylt based on their inseam and these inseam lengths but we will see when they get here
how am I supposed to know until I see?

The Halifax look great.

No mint or magenta though.
No. Super limited right now on colors. but if you need any of those colors, you won't hate it at all

of my ankles??? :LOL:
will ferrell touch GIF

Those leg lengths seem only for tall people 😅 way too long for me, especially trying to be joggers. Bummer since the price is really good!
30 length is still too long?

30 length is still too long?
for joggers and shorter people, yes 😅 my primos are 25.5 inseam.

These just say length so if that is inseam, they would just be bunched up pants on me lol

for joggers and shorter people, yes 😅 my primos are 25.5 inseam.

These just say length so if that is inseam, they would just be bunched up pants on me lol
single GIF

Hahaha

Back