Shout Out to Lightningbolt

Ron is alright

Kudos to you, Mr. LB!

Definitely good updates from Ron and everyone else at the cup!

Thanks Ron for stepping up. It was appreciated by both those at the event and those of us following along at home. :drinks:

Thank you Ron! The updates and pictures were awesome! And thank you for helping me get ready for #TheCup!

Good on ya, Ron!!

well...i was going to make the old saw dad joke of "he's ok" but everyone else beat me to it. :angry:

I will say that I was not surprised to hear the Ron was willing to take some time and help out at the event. He's a stand up guy, and one of the first THPers I met in person, he's just an awesome dude and a great representative of THP in the world.

Thanks for being you Ron!!

Ron did great at The Cup and he's a damn fine teammate.

Ron rocks, plain and simple, great work LB!!!

I have a feeling I may need to get some of Ron's incredible picture taking skills framed for some memories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron is awesome!
A fantastic guy, and someone I'm honored to call a friend!

Well done!

Attaboy Ron!

Well done LB! Thanks for helping bring some awesome coverage of the event!!

He is good people. Ron invited me to come down and play Lonnie Pool with him in preperation for the RR and all he said to me was, just drive yourself down and I will take care of the rest. He is a stand up guy and one of the good ones!

Ron is one cool guy. Good job on the help

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ron is the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the chance to meet and play with Ron during his "Epic" battle with Rambler. Great guy! Doesn't surprise me that he volunteered to help one bit.

Nice going Ron! Let's play 18 again sometime!

Way to go Ron. Your participation made the event even better. Thanks.

He's ok....sometimes.

Just kidding, good work Ron!

~Rock

It was great to see Ron again and I can't wait to go through the live thread and see all the great pics that he took for us.

Can't believe I never saw this and even though it's been a month another thank you can't hurt. You were awesome Ron, just all the way around. You helped make a bunch of noobs a lot more comfortable about playing in their first event and the photos were unbelievable. You got a drive by pic of me that is by far my favorite picture I've ever seen of myself playing golf. Thanks again!

Back