Shout Out to Lightningbolt

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
He doesnt want me to write this, but I am anyway. Those that did not follow #TheCup this past weekend, missed some awesome golf action, some killer surprises and some cool stuff. THPer lightningbolt agreed to come down and help me host the event and make it perfect for everybody and he worked his tail off this weekend.

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to LB for his help, it was more appreciated than he knows.

Ron is one of the good guys.

Good stuff! Ron is as solid As they get around here. Well done brother, and thank you.

Like you said, Ron would not ask for the praise, but it is well-deserved. You all put on a fantastic show this weekend, and I know Ron worked hard to help bring it to us.

Well done lb...way to step up.

Ron is one of the most unassuming guys I know. He'd do anything for just about anybody. So it was no surprise that he jumped in to help cover the event, and it was appreciated.

Shout Out to Lightningbolt

This should not be a post about thanking me more the other way around to JB and Morgan and of course all the event participants and Callaway. Thank You to all those mentioned.

You made the weekend something I won't forget. Something about seeing the smiles when everyone got to the courses, got their gear or just met everyone for the first time is priceless to me. I have been very fortunate in my time on THP for what I have been able to do but this one is at or near the top for memories created.

The Jokes, the hard work , the smiles all of it will be with me forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ron it was epic

Ron was the man all weekend! Photo skills were on point!

Bravo Ron!

Ron is a great THP'er and the content he brought during the live thread was greatly appreciated.

Nice work Ron!

Ron is one of the best I've met here, thanks Ron for helping to deliver an incredible event for us

Way to go LB! You did a great job!

Thanks for coming down and helping out, Ron.
It was awesome meeting you and hopefully next time, you'll be able to play

Not surprised at all. Ron is a great guy and an A-1 representative of THP.

Wouldn't expect anything else less from Ron. Stand up guy!

Ron is definitely one of the good guys on THP.

Ron's good people.

He's ok

Ron is good people. WTG Ron!

That is a first class young man!! Proud to know him!!

That may be the nicest thing you have ever said to me you must be going soft after your 5th.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Sorry my wife grabbed my phone

It was great to have Ron there all weekend, if you had a bad shot he was always there to help motivate you back up and he and JB both were the first to tell you how great of a shot you made when you made a good one. Thanks a ton Ron for coming down and helping out all weekend it was awesome to get to meet you!

Back