Signup is Open: 2018 THP Championship - SWAG SWAG SWAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
How cool is the sponsorship? Can you imagine how much fun the announcement day will be? I think that is one of the things I'm looking most forward to regardless of if I get in.

"Sponsorship/Signing Day
To go along with a prize list and swag list that is completely over the top (list below), every participant will be "sponsored" by a company heading into the event. It could be equipment, apparel, accessories or something else and your job will be to write a review on the item(s) you receive on the THP Forum before arrival. Should be a fun way to show off your "sponsor" and create some chatter on the forum. This will be done with a live video draft from the Budget Golf Headquarters assigning companies to participants once signups are complete."

Not sure if this has gotten enough play. This is such an awesome idea and would love to do my part if selected.

Sigh, will be somewhere over the Atlantic on the 15th

"Sponsorship/Signing Day
To go along with a prize list and swag list that is completely over the top (list below), every participant will be "sponsored" by a company heading into the event. It could be equipment, apparel, accessories or something else and your job will be to write a review on the item(s) you receive on the THP Forum before arrival. Should be a fun way to show off your "sponsor" and create some chatter on the forum. This will be done with a live video draft from the Budget Golf Headquarters assigning companies to participants once signups are complete."

Not sure if this has gotten enough play. This is such an awesome idea and would love to do my part if selected.

Definitely right. I think this is an awesome bonus to this event.

Very COOL.

This one is all closed up. Participants will be announced soon in the regular thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back