Signup is Open: 2018 THP Championship - SWAG SWAG SWAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up and fingers crossed!!!

Entry is in... Sounds like an amazing weekend of golf. :)

One more day and we will close it up.

I was going to sit the year out as far as events go, but this one would be way too cool to pass up (if lucky enough to get selected)!! Good luck, everyone!

What an amazing package this event has!!! I so wish that I could swing it. Good luck to all that enter!!

Last bump.
This closes up at the end of the night.

Good luck everybody

Everyone had Masters fever today... Don't forget to get your entry in guys!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Going to go with the forgiveness rather than permission route, this is going to be just too good to not try to get in. Email sent. Good luck everybody.

Going to go with the forgiveness rather than permission route, this is going to be just too good to not try to get in. Email sent. Good luck everybody.

Way too good to pass up, must sign up!

Last bump.
This closes up at the end of the night.

Good luck everybody
I'll bump it as well. This one is going to be a lot of fun. You don't want to miss the opportunity

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m in the same boat... Signed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How exciting is this?!!!

How exciting is this?!!! It's crazy to think how busy Budget Golf and THP have been together lately.

How exciting is this?!!! It's crazy to think how busy Budget Golf and THP have been together lately.

We are pretty darn excited. We believe it will not only be the best Championship we have ever done, it will definitely be the busiest. So much planned and so much swag...haha
Budget Golf is 1000% in on this event and will be there supporting it and all of THP.

I jsut looked at the winners prizes again and they are ridiculous, I can't decide which item is the most exciting in there, is it the myjoys? the wedge? the new rangefinder? or the gift card? what an incredible package

I jsut looked at the winners prizes again and they are ridiculous, I can't decide which item is the most exciting in there, is it the myjoys? the wedge? the new rangefinder? or the gift card? what an incredible package
I like the MyJoys and the wedge personally.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The swag list is impressive to say the least...

Crazy amounts of prizes!

Entry sent. Good luck everybody!

The Ping tour also excites me a lot.

The Ping Tour would be so awesome to attend.

How cool is the sponsorship? Can you imagine how much fun the announcement day will be? I think that is one of the things I'm looking most forward to regardless of if I get in.

How cool is the sponsorship? Can you imagine how much fun the announcement day will be? I think that is one of the things I'm looking most forward to regardless of if I get in.

Best part is 24 people get to experience this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back