Anyone rolling one of these? How it’s going

Anyone rolling one of these? How it’s going
Any long term reviews here? Good price on one in the rack at the local shop.

Looks like I might be the only one hanging out here but I picked up the Flo M. Its a plumber neck but only a 5 deg toe hang. Not sure the story as that's not standard specs for them. I dont' really care what the story is if it keeps performing like this

1685067458131.png

I can see myself trading it in (if gifted or won) as it does not do it for me. Though it may be handy to pry open a can of paint.

I can see myself trading it in (if gifted or won) as it does not do it for me. Though it may be handy to pry open a can of paint.
Unfortunately it is too thick to pick up a golf ball easily off the turf so I don't think it would help much with that paint can 😂

It’s not the most bespoke looking flatstick, but according to shotscope I made 97 feet worth of putts in nine holes 😳

What's interesting is that many golf shops seem to be selling their demo heads on ebay (at least over here in Europe) for a very competitive price. Saw a few with a starting price as low as a 100$. Could be a great deal if you don't mind that the shaft is only screwed in.

What's interesting is that many golf shops seem to be selling their demo heads on ebay (at least over here in Europe) for a very competitive price. Saw a few with a starting price as low as a 100$. Could be a great deal if you don't mind that the shaft is only screwed in.
The store also had one with the screwed in head and top line alignment bay maybe 15 deg toe hang as an option in the used bin as well

Bought a "used" one and love it! It certainly rolls the ball well! Distance control is good due to the weight and DLT of the putter. Some folks should consider getting over the loos and enjoy the performance. My opinion only.
It’s a good putter, but the smashed spider look it a lot for some people. I had fun reviewing it.

It’s a good putter, but the smashed spider look it a lot for some people. I had fun reviewing it.
I like seeing the ball drop in the cup best ;)

That’s why you get fit ;)
Quintic and Sam Putt Lab have confirmed more face balanced mallet styles for me which has been great because now I can make an 8 foot putt. I'm just glad I found this one for the year while I wait for the Edel release to lock in the alignment piece ;)

Quintic and Sam Putt Lab have confirmed more face balanced mallet styles for me which has been great because now I can make an 8 foot putt. I'm just glad I found this one for the year while I wait for the Edel release to lock in the alignment piece ;)
Quintic and SAM are one part of the puzzle, yes.

If I’m going with something that ugly, I’m going with this:

The shape is certainly eye catching but it is also a visual turn off to me. It is not my style so it is a no-go for me.
Have you tried other Sik putter or Cobra putters with the DLT face? The tech puts such a good roll on the ball.

Looks like I’m the only THPer rolling one of these which is a shame as it’s a really good putter. Compact to look smart but stable with the shaping and the DLT face tech is the best putter face tech out there right imho.

It might not be a looker, but having the confidence to know the putt either going to drop or be within the three foot circle of trust feels great.

I picked one up, too. Double bend shaft with the top line. First impressions are good. I like that it’s not so heavy and it sets up very flat on the green which I like.IMG_2211.jpeg

I picked one up, too. Double bend shaft with the top line. First impressions are good. I like that it’s not so heavy and it sets up very flat on the green which I like.View attachment 9184564
I like the all black paint fill on that one!

And agree, the sitting flat is really nice with this one.

45’ birdie bomb yesterday 😎

And better part was on my lines all day. Big fan of this putter.

Looks like I’m the only THPer rolling one of these which is a shame as it’s a really good putter. Compact to look smart but stable with the shaping and the DLT face tech is the best putter face tech out there right imho.

It might not be a looker, but having the confidence to know the putt either going to drop or be within the three foot circle of trust feels great.
Not sure I’d call it compact, smashed spider I stand by, but it’s not dainty.

45’ birdie bomb yesterday 😎

And better part was on my lines all day. Big fan of this putter.
In its defense it rolled all the way around the cup then fell in backwards.

Not sure I’d call it compact, smashed spider I stand by, but it’s not dainty.
I feel like it’s pretty dainty for a mallet. Especially blade length it feels like.

Back