No? maybe I need to compare at the store.

I’ll get some photos comparing it to the supernova when I get it back in hand. It’s getting the UST All-In treatment right now

No? maybe I need to compare at the store.

I’ll get some photos comparing it to the supernova when I get it back in hand. It’s getting the UST All-In treatment right now
Oh, I’ve compared it to plenty when I reviewed it.

It the squashed aspect that visually makes it seem more compact, and it def is compared to the full size M.

The SIK face works though, and it’s all about confidence.

Oh, I’ve compared it to plenty when I reviewed it.

It the squashed aspect that visually makes it seem more compact, and it def is compared to the full size M.

The SIK face works though, and it’s all about confidence.
Could be the flat profile is what is doing the trick for me. And I’m completely ok to be visually tricked if I get that confidence over the ball.

IMG_0006.jpeg
IMG_0005.jpeg
Compared to the Inovai 6.0 and Toulon Memphis. Sharper lines definitely give it a smaller feel and the face length and millings were for sure smaller in size.

IMG_0007.jpeg
IMG_0008.jpeg
The Inovai being by no means long back to front is still a touch longer than the SIK as well as width isn’t close as the top picture shows.

The SIK looks pretty dainty in comparison to those. Thanks for posting @Golfers Anonymous

50ish holes in, I have to admit I am a little unsure about this one. Comes off a little wierd of the face imo. But I'll give it a few more weeks.

50ish holes in, I have to admit I am a little unsure about this one. Comes off a little wierd of the face imo. But I'll give it a few more weeks.
How would you describe weird?

Almost feels like it can shoot of the face every now and again.
By chance do you think it is because you are missing the grooves? I had one of those the other day when I met it.

By chance do you think it is because you are missing the grooves? I had one of those the other day when I met it.
I don't think so. I was thinking, it might be if you catch it at the edge of a dimple with the multi-loft face, but I am not really convinced by this idea either.

I don't think so. I was thinking, it might be if you catch it at the edge of a dimple with the multi-loft face, but I am not really convinced by this idea either.
I talked about the dimple bit with the Yagley at the Morgan Cup and the physics/dimensions don't really work out there. I haven't noticed anything yet but will let you know.

Do you have a divide or truvis ball? I wonder if watching the roll off the face can inform anything here.

This one got the UST All-In treatment and feels great!

Looking at the stats and I’m up to 47 holes without a three putt. Probably just jinxed myself for League but this model is really good for me.

Still all over my lines with this one. Even had my neighbor mention it tonight how well I seemed to be rolling it. The addition of the UST All-In shaft is just the cherry on top.
12EF7B61-C392-4331-9022-D0248EB09712.jpeg

The hole looks really big right now. That makes golf fun.

Played a work scramble today. Got a what is that question with what I perceived was a touch of judgement.

Let’s just say by the turn they were asking more details as I didn’t miss anything outside probably 12’ since I was able to get the line from the others.

what the hole looks like right now with this putter in hand:

Ooooh, hello. In my hiatus from Golf, this is a putter I missed.

It's a beauty. I bet that putter is fun to roll!

Got a compliment on how well my ball was staying on its line today from my playing partner. This putter is fun and I’m pretty sold that the DLT face that SIK developed is one of the best putter face tech options out there right now in terms of getting the ball rolling well.

If your ball skips and skids when you putt I can’t recommend a putter with the DLT face, whether it’s a SIK, Cobra, or LA golf (well maybe not the latter, they appear awfully busy in photos)

This was a fun winter project
IMG_7980.jpegIMG_7977.jpeg

And this was an appreciated Christmas/Birthday gift from my parents.
IMG_8029.jpeg

Back