Skechers 2018 Golf Line-up

Rambler

Reaction score
Handicap
9.9, so 10
Skechers keeps adding more golf shoes to their lineup. Note, that some are carry-overs from prior model years - looks like anything with a V3 is the newer model.

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/men/...category=/shoes/performance/go-golf&genders=M

I bought a pair of these recently, and as has been my experience with other golf shoes from Skechers, super comfortable right out of the box.
54523_GYLM.jpg

Anyone else looking at, and or already sporting newer versions from Skechers?

V3's look good, and I like the updated version of the Focus.

V3's look good, and I like the updated version of the Focus.

Agree on the Focus line. I have a pair from last year - still really comfortable, but the new White/Navy/Black colorway looks really good.

V3 line looks really good and at some price points that aren't too crazy.

I like the GO GOLF ELITE V3 in the white / gray colorway.

Several offerings look pretty good, I need to hit up the local outlet store and see if I can snag a good deal. Heard nothing but great things comfort wise.

Havent worn their stuff before, but some decent options in that link and solid price points

Several offerings look pretty good, I need to hit up the local outlet store and see if I can snag a good deal. Heard nothing but great things comfort wise.
Let us know if you find anything on sale. LOL. I check our local outlet somewhat frequently, but haven't seen anything significant, yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I picked up a couple of pairs of Sketchers last year on amazon for super cheap ($40-60).

They are probably my most comfortable golf shoes. Right up there with the Puma Ignite spikeless and Nike Roshe, but with spikes they're really great for wet days.

Our local outlets don’t stock their golf shoes unfortunately.

Sketchers are my favorite golf shoe of all time. I am in need of new shoes.....

Do any of their golf shoes have the memory foam?

I've got a pair of the Go Golf Drive Authentic that I wear more than I probably should. I even wear them to work. Probably due for a new pair real soon.

The price point on these shoes are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my style, but I'm sure they're comfy. Post a pic if you decide to go that direction.

Do any of their golf shoes have the memory foam?

Not that I am aware of. Nice and soft, and seems to conform to my foot, but, no, I don't think there is memory foam involved.

I've got a pair of the Go Golf Drive Authentic that I wear more than I probably should. I even wear them to work. Probably due for a new pair real soon.

I need to look at some of their other shoes to see if there is something I can get away with at work.

Not my style, but I'm sure they're comfy. Post a pic if you decide to go that direction.

Not that I am aware of. Nice and soft, and seems to conform to my foot, but, no, I don't think there is memory foam involved.

I need to look at some of their other shoes to see if there is something I can get away with at work.
I've been where I am long enough, that I don't think anyone really cares much that I wear a more casual shoe with golf pants and a polo shirt. Wore them today, as a matter of fact.

I like the Elite V3 and V3 LX. I'm a fan of brown shoes, but being a THPer has gotten me to wear lots of bright colors so they're not going to work!

I have been debating trying some of their golf shoes. I've owned several pairs of skechers over the years an they've always been comfortable. I really do like some of their newer shoes.

After seeing another THPer post about an eBay coupon from budgetgolfer ("PRETTYDAY"), I was able to use that coupon and bought another pair of the Elite V.3 last night with 20% off. NOTE: budgetgolfer on eBay is Budget Golf. Don't know if the coupon is still active, but not a bad savings (I know we can also get the 15% via the THP coupon code, but I ran with the extra 5% this time).

I’ve owned many Sketchers non golf shoes over the years. Extremely comfortable...but waaaaay too hot. My feet just melt in every pair I’ve ever worn.

Are their golf shoes hot?

I’ve owned many Sketchers non golf shoes over the years. Extremely comfortable...but waaaaay too hot. My feet just melt in every pair I’ve ever worn.

Are their golf shoes hot?

I have not experienced this myself, with last year's models, though the original "Kuchar" models were a bit warm for me. Haven't worn the V.3s in warm weather, yet, so can't comment on their characteristics with regards to heat.

I think their designs keep getting better.

I feel like they are getting close to mainstream. The designs aren't quite there yet.

Definitely buying some Sketchers this year, looks and feels really nice when I tried them on at my local golf shop.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

Back