SkiBumGolfer is back from outer space...

SkiBumGolfer

Tremendous slouch
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I just wanted to drop in here and reannounce my presence and let everybody know I'm still alive! The past close to a year has been crazy town for me. Got married in October and all the planning and work leading up to that, plus a very busy schedule at work, pretty much kept me off the golf course (I think I played less than 10 times all 2018 :crying:) and consequently off THP. However, now that I'm through the wedding and honeymoon, and seeing all the Grandaddy activity, I felt like this was a good time to get dropped back in. It's been a long time, so I'm gonna have to get "caught back up", so to speak, but you'll see more of me around from here on out. Hoping to get back in and try to get back into events next year, if I'm so lucky!

And more importantly, TEAR EM A NEW ONE OUT THERE TEAM THP!!

Welcome back!!

Dude congrats on the wedding!!! Glad to see you back.

Good to have you back brother! Congrats again on the Marriage!

Welcome back Sir! Congrats on the marriage and honeymoon.

Congrats on a great year, dude! Glad to have you back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Ryan, welcome back and congrats on getting married.

welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats. Nice to see you back.

Welcome back!!

I read this as you've been on lockdown and either 1. you are sneaking this communication with us or 2. you have received enough good time credits that the warden aka wife has allowed your access to THP. :act-up:

Seriously though, congratulations on your marriage. I hope that you have many, many years of happiness.

Welcome back!!

I read this as you've been on lockdown and either 1. you are sneaking this communication with us or 2. you have received enough good time credits that the warden aka wife has allowed your access to THP. :act-up:

Seriously though, congratulations on your marriage. I hope that you have many, many years of happiness.

Yeah it took me a long time to tap that message through the walls in Morse corse from my cell :laughing:

I just wanted to drop in here and reannounce my presence and let everybody know I'm still alive! The past close to a year has been crazy town for me. Got married in October and all the planning and work leading up to that, plus a very busy schedule at work, pretty much kept me off the golf course (I think I played less than 10 times all 2018 :crying:) and consequently off THP. However, now that I'm through the wedding and honeymoon, and seeing all the Grandaddy activity, I felt like this was a good time to get dropped back in. It's been a long time, so I'm gonna have to get "caught back up", so to speak, but you'll see more of me around from here on out. Hoping to get back in and try to get back into events next year, if I'm so lucky!

Welcome back and congrats on the wedding! I was wondering where the HECK my teammate went!

Welcome back, Ryan and congrats on the nuptials.

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back and congrats on the wedding! I was wondering where the HECK my teammate went!

I was still too afraid to face you after our, ah, SANDY performance last year :p

We need it up again next year sometime! Wanted to do it this year but there just wasn't the time.

Welcome back and Congrats on getting married!

Congrats, man! The Grandaddy looks like it's going to be another great one so you made if back in time. Let's get together again next year!

I was still too afraid to face you after our, ah, SANDY performance last year :p

We need it up again next year sometime! Wanted to do it this year but there just wasn't the time.

Yea.... yeah... that was sandy indeed. Most birdies, most others on the round. Never a great stat but it was fun. Glad you are back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back.

Welcome back and congrats!

Welcome back!! Congrats on getting married!

Welcome back dude. Congrats again on the wedding

Welcome back and congrats on the wedding!

Welcome home again

Back