Defiantly. Tremblant is a very cool village with that European feel. Just brush up on the French!!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

This is true. The people of Quebec loves to have visitors at least try and speak French. If you try, they'll be much more pleasant to visit with, can't say I blame them.

25016_10151204736883743_635438560_n.jpg

Love seeing this.

I'm looking forward to skiing again this year. Last year the weather never cooperated so it didn't happen.

I have been skiing since I am 3 and the season starts this friday, yessss! Even though I would prefer to golf

I just picked up my boots from the shop over the weekend... I had them shave a bit off the inside.

I bought new boots at the end of last season. They are a bit more upright.

I'm looking forward to skiing again this year. Last year the weather never cooperated so it didn't happen.

You can ski while I take more lessons.

I have been skiing since I am 3 and the season starts this friday, yessss! Even though I would prefer to golf

So jealous that you get to start so early. It's usually late December here. They posted that picture Thursday, then today we had a warmer day, so not sure if it was much a setback or not.

I just signed up on a ski trip to go to Kimberley, BC for a weekend in January. Should be pretty decent!

I just signed up on a ski trip to go to Kimberley, BC for a weekend in January. Should be pretty decent!

Kimberley is sweet. Your going to love it.

Kimberley is sweet. Your going to love it.

I've only ever done Sunshine/Louise/Nakiska/Fortress and Pano. How would you say it compares?

Kimberley and Fernie are the best imho. 3rd place goes to Louise. Ski's, scotch and girls in gods country your headed for a great time.

It was in the 60's today, ughhhh.

Our best resort around here was actually open this past weekend. It's bare right now. They had almost a two foot base. GONE.

So upsetting.

Skiing in the Wasatch mountains is starting to get good now. Big snow forecasted in the next 5 days or so, so hoping it will be powder city soon! I ski mostly Snowbird and Alta, most terrain. I tend to stay clear of the particularly gnarly chutes and cliff stuff though for the sake of my golf game (at least that's what I'll tell my ski buddies ;) )

What sticks are y'all riding? Right now I'm riding Line Influence 105's in a 179 for powder days and Dynastar 6th Sense Slicers in a 169 for firmer days and tight trees.

Hell yeah! Love skiing and boarding and being from Maine and working at Sugarloaf, I've been hooked since I was 6. Would love to have a THP Snow get together somewhere...

Just happened to see this. Dude..we should try to make this happen! Couple good resorts that just might work out well.

A THP snow get together would be so awesome.

I am all for a THP snow party. My wife and I used to have a season pass at our local resort. Absolutely love it. I'm a skiier, and I've been hooked since I started college.

Yep, we should make it happen. I'll see if pmoa is still down.

Of course..we need some snow first as well, haha.

I am 26 now and use to ski from 4 until about 10 or 11 and then switched to snowboarding. I could still ski though! I haven't hit the slopes in years but the good ol feeling of still being able to do either is there. I use to live near Stowe, Vt and always went to Jay Peak in vermont even more north of there as I loved the old european style resort they had....very low key. Now its grown and I have not had a chance to see it in it's new form. I miss it though!

Love skiing, going to Breckenridge CO this winter for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread has been dead for some time now, but I'm going to try and resuscitate it because yesterday's powder at Snowbird was EPIC - 15" of fresh on top of almost a foot of fresh the previous day. Powder faceshots all day on a clear bluebird day. The stuff of legend...

Anybody else get a hella sweet powder day recently? There's been a lot of snow falling across the country in the last week or two...

I am all for a THP snow party. My wife and I used to have a season pass at our local resort. Absolutely love it. I'm a skiier, and I've been hooked since I started college.

Count me in for a THP ski party.

I have skied everywhere in Vermont and also have been to Whistler, Steamboat, Park City, Deer Valley and Snowbird. Plus Whiteface, Gore and the Catskill resorts.

Looking at new boards this year, demoed some Blizzard Bushwackers, going to buy either those or the Bonafides.

Count me in for the party too. I have a 4br timeshare at Vail, so next spring if we get a group, I'd be more than happy to host some THP'ers

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Next year..we need to make it happen!!

So I had a craptacular round of golf yesterday scorewise (company was great though!) and it makes me think about how much I want to go skiing...2.5 months and counting! Anybody got any sweet new gear, gonna ski/ride a new mountain this season, or just super stoked to get on the board(s)? I'm gonna be skiing Mt. Baker this season for the first time - big change of pace from Snowbird, but they usually get a ton of snow and it'll be nice to avoid the crowds.

I haven't skii'd in 10 years, and this will be the year I get back out on the slopes. I'm planning on hitting either Stowe or Killington in VT at least once this year.

Back