The Best: Slim Chickens

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I like a chicken tenders place that has lots of variety. Slim Chickens has a ton of really good sauces. Here is their list, which are you picking?

And yes the first time I went, I got 8 sauces.

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 3.29.16 PM.png

Shaken in:
Mango Habanero or Sweet Red Chili

Dipping Sauce:
Cayenne Ranch

Shaken in:
Mango Habanero or Sweet Red Chili

Dipping Sauce:
Cayenne Ranch
Wow. My mouth is on fire thinking of those. I'll take the sweeter ones of Honey bbq, then some Sweet Red Chili

Well, what were your favorites???? I like spicy Asian inspired flavors, so that Siracha and Sweet Red Chili would be must tries along with classic hot.

• Admin
Well, what were your favorites???? I like spicy Asian inspired flavors, so that Siracha and Sweet Red Chili would be must tries along with classic hot.

The Cayenne Ranch is REALLY good.
Korean BBQ is great if you like spicy.
The Gravy is awesome.
Garlic Parmesan tastes like a homemade version of that Papa Johns pizza sauce.

Garlic Parm
Sriracha Garlic
Mango Habanero
Inferno
and sweet red chili

All on the side for dipping.

Spicy BBQ and try the Mango Habenero with ranch to dip/cool it off.

most likely i'd go with honey bbq or sweet red chili

The Cayenne Ranch is REALLY good.
Korean BBQ is great if you like spicy.
The Gravy is awesome.
Garlic Parmesan tastes like a homemade version of that Papa Johns pizza sauce.
Ok, I am breaking out the air fryer tonight for some wings. Wont be as good, but it will suffice.

Shaken in:
- Sriarcha Garlic & Mango Habenaro
Dipped in:
Cayenne Ranch

I am a big Sweet Red Chili fan. If I had to pick only one that would be it.

Siracha Garlic and Mango Habanero are my go to

For the sauce I am going Sriracha Garlic and/or Korean BBQ.

For the dip I am going Slim Sauce because I have no idea what it is, and I like adventure.

Shanken in Inferno

Dipping sauce: Slim Sauce because I have to try the unknown

Sweet Red Chili and Garlic Parmesan sound wonderful. And I'm with @BigDill and @Sox_Fan on the Slim Sauce. And as an added bonus I could easily convince myself that something called Slim Sauce has to be healthy.

Sweet Red Chili

Just about all of those sound delicious. At this point in my life, I might forego the "Inferno," but I'm game for any of the others. I'd probably want to keep going back to try them all. Cool that they also have gravy.

We've had Slim Chickens in town for well over a year now and I still haven't tried them. I'll have to give them a go this week. I'd probably go honey BBQ for my first go with them.

We've had Slim Chickens in town for well over a year now and I still haven't tried them. I'll have to give them a go this week. I'd probably go honey BBQ for my first go with them.

For chain tender places, it is my favorite by a lot.

For chain tender places, it is my favorite by a lot.
I better check it out ASAP then. I'm a big fan of chicken tenders.

I absolutely love a good Garlic Parmesan....but Cayenne Ranch sounds really tasty.

Have to start with the Slim Sauce. Always curious about the “house sauce” but after that, cayenne ranch sounds tasty as well as the sweet red chili. Honestly it seems like you couldn’t go wrong with any of them

I'd go with these

honey bbq
blue cheese
garlic parmesan
korean bbq
bbq
buffalo
sriracha garlic

I always get mine sauced with honey bbq and then dip in other sauces.

Reactions: KEV
Well just found out there is one in CO... nowhere near where I live but maybe I’ll take the scenic route back from work one day 🤔

Back