Smiter Holiday Giveaway 7pmEST Monday

Damnit if the Bro is excited may have to move up the ship date from “tundra is thaw” to RFN! Lol

I’ll try to get them out tomorrow. There is another Canadian (am I being racist, lol?) that may be surprised as well as long as I can get to a post office. I’ve got guys I shipped beer to a month ago almost just now telling me they got it, and that’s within the states. My biggest ?... you putting righty, you giving the CT to your bro, or you selling it (won’t blame you there, but know that it’s in 2-3 years gamer state-not exactly what collectors want). Advice on it, if it feels too heavy to him have him swap out the grip. I bought that and the heavy weights for one reason, I couldn’t putt with my tremors from my illness affecting me so I made it as heavy as possible. If I can find, I’ll ship the original grip with it too.
Haha! No need to rush - as you mentioned, we’re still frozen tundra up here with plenty of the white stuff on the ground!

I’m going to let my bro decide what he wants to do with the putter. Even when I played right handed, I always putted lefty. So it’ll be his call once he finds out what the clubs are!

We’ll see what he thinks of the weight. I had a Super Stroke on another putter so have some weights that we can swap around if needed. Lol I’m sure he won’t be too picky though considering he was plenty happy with the loaner putter last time we were out!

Haha! No need to rush - as you mentioned, we’re still frozen tundra up here with plenty of the white stuff on the ground!

I’m going to let my bro decide what he wants to do with the putter. Even when I played right handed, I always putted lefty. So it’ll be his call once he finds out what the clubs are!

We’ll see what he thinks of the weight. I had a Super Stroke on another putter so have some weights that we can swap around if needed. Lol I’m sure he won’t be too picky though considering he was plenty happy with the loaner putter last time we were out!

Good times! My lack of going all in on the new putting stroke is your brothers gain. Otherwise I’d have switched it out grip wise.

Honestly I’m happy with my putting game right now whether that’s a good thing or not, with the old friend in the bag. I haven’t made many but that’ll come next year but it’s a boring and satisfying round with two putt tap in pars.

I’ve stuck almost every pin the last 4 times I played and not made a putt yet. I also haven’t 3 putted since before I can remember. Probably with @Hamfist ?? our last round, before I got halfway hot at the end.

Good times! My lack of going all in on the new putting stroke is your brothers gain. Otherwise I’d have switched it out grip wise.

Honestly I’m happy with my putting game right now whether that’s a good thing or not, with the old friend in the bag. I haven’t made many but that’ll come next year but it’s a boring and satisfying round with two putt tap in pars.

I’ve stuck almost every pin the last 4 times I played and not made a putt yet. I also haven’t 3 putted since before I can remember. Probably with @Hamfist ?? our last round, before I got halfway hot at the end.
Putting is so important! So good to be in a happy place with your game there!! I’m in winter practice mode...

Thanks everyone who lent a hand made this happen, my players will really appreciate this..

Back