Snap-Hookz Golf Accessory Hanger - THP Preview

LIke it. Something I can actually use.

I thought the snap hookz looked kind of goofy, but after seeing it on your bag it looks fine and seems to work great. I hate when my towel and stuff get stuck in the legs.

I thought the snap hookz looked kind of goofy, but after seeing it on your bag it looks fine and seems to work great. I hate when my towel and stuff get stuck in the legs.
I thought the same thing at first, kind of a gimmick product, but now I totally see how on certain bags it can be a huge asset. Don't see myself using it too much, when the bag is on my clic gear or cart is doesn't seem to lack for storage or things get in the way, only when I have to use the stand say at the range.

I thought the same thing as well, but when I got my new bag I thought "man, it would be great if I could change where i hang certain things". Great solution.

I may have to pick up one of these. I always have a problem with my brish touching my towel and getting pulls. This could help with that.

I may have to pick up one of these. I always have a problem with my brish touching my towel and getting pulls. This could help with that.
This is one of the primary reasons I got one. Had my brush and towel on the only ring on my bag and they kept tangling. Now I've got them far away from each other and it is much nicer, and easier on the towel too.

This is one of the primary reasons I got one. Had my brush and towel on the only ring on my bag and they kept tangling. Now I've got them far away from each other and it is much nicer, and easier on the towel too.

Awesome purchase is imminent.

Just purchased

Gotta give a huge shout out to Derek with snaphookz. I ordered a cart bag pro version and love all the options I now have, but didn't have a great way to hang my water jug that joins me on most rounds. A few emails and pics to Derek and he built a custom attachment that will work perfectly.

9e0b10fc739ed3628bdb1023038d24b7.jpg

b2f25dc28f1dddbbcd526d5524aa5a39.jpg

Incredible service, and they now have a very vocal fan!

I have mine on my bag and it will stay on, the Sun Mountain Series One is strangely lacking any hooks for hanging towels and other accessories. It looks great and was a snap to install (that was an awful pun).

I will try to get pictures up soon, I have not played in a few weeks because of the back but I am getting stir crazy and may just get out to chip and putt some today.

Gotta give a huge shout out to Derek with snaphookz. I ordered a cart bag pro version and love all the options I now have, but didn't have a great way to hang my water jug that joins me on most rounds. A few emails and pics to Derek and he built a custom attachment that will work perfectly.

9e0b10fc739ed3628bdb1023038d24b7.jpg

b2f25dc28f1dddbbcd526d5524aa5a39.jpg

Incredible service, and they now have a very vocal fan!
I'm happy to help bud. Here's another water option for a customer on a smalleruploadfromtaptalk1423949376802.jpg

Back