Snap-Hookz Golf Accessory Hanger - THP Preview

Put this on the bag, had to max out the strap to fit on my Sun Mountain H2No cart bag but think it looks great!

amazuzuq.jpg

ysatyzyq.jpg

I think it looks like a standard feature of this bag. Put the bag on my push cart with a towell and a couple brushes. Just got it on the range but worked great for me.

Will update tomorrow after I get 18 in with it.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

It would be cool if they designed it so you could snap your rain cover on top of the snap covers. V2 maybe? :)

Ordered some of those snaps but they were garbage. Searching for quality ones to use. I will keep you posted on version 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Put this on the bag, had to max out the strap to fit on my Sun Mountain H2No cart bag but think it looks great!

amazuzuq.jpg

ysatyzyq.jpg

I think it looks like a standard feature of this bag. Put the bag on my push cart with a towell and a couple brushes. Just got it on the range but worked great for me.

Will update tomorrow after I get 18 in with it.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

It looks awesome! If you feel you need straps a bit longer, let me know. I'll ship them with no charge of course. I've had to do it (only)twice before.

I'm going to step in here. While we allow all participants to THP including those from companies, we do not allow sales of products.

This item was sent in for review to THP for one of our staff writers. Why don't we take a step back and have the reviewer do their job instead of using the THP forum as an advertising platform.

We welcome all to discuss the game we love, the gear we love and everything around it, but we do not allow spam. While this is certainly not there yet, it is close and we must remain black and white on the subject otherwise we must allow any member to come on THP and sell/promote any product.

Thanks for understanding.

I'm going to step in here. While we allow all participants to THP including those from companies, we do not allow sales of products.

This item was sent in for review to THP for one of our staff writers. Why don't we take a step back and have the reviewer do their job instead of using the THP forum as an advertising platform.

We welcome all to discuss the game we love, the gear we love and everything around it, but we do not allow spam. While this is certainly not there yet, it is close and we must remain black and white on the subject otherwise we must allow any member to come on THP and sell/promote any product.

Thanks for understanding.

I apologize JB and definitely do not want to cross any THP lines. This is a great golf forum and I will not do anything to disrespect those who run it or participate on it. Again, my apologies. Sincerely, Derek

One notable benefit to the Snap-Hookz is positioning for carted golf bags. When I ride, often times many of the hooks and loops I use for my towels are on the side of the bag, leaving me to dig for them in order to clean my clubs. With the Snap-Hookz attached, everything is sticking right out and easily accessible.

Even for those who have enough loops on their bag, there's a certain level of convenience this device brings.

Little before and after. Looks like it'll help to keep things on one side when carrying bag and also help things not hang as close to legs and cause issues when folding.

Took this out for 18 holes on my push cart. I did a better job positioning it then I did for my range session Saturday, so it was over the bracket that keeps the bag on the push cart.. Worked great, and really was a seamless transition for me. Let's me have 2 towels (1 wet, 1 dry) as well as my brushes and my rangefinder outside of my bag for easy access.

Would recommend this to anyone like me who is looking more access to things with out having to dig into your bag.

Took this out for 18 holes on my push cart. I did a better job positioning it then I did for my range session Saturday, so it was over the bracket that keeps the bag on the push cart.. Worked great, and really was a seamless transition for me. Let's me have 2 towels (1 wet, 1 dry) as well as my brushes and my rangefinder outside of my bag for easy access.

Would recommend this to anyone like me who is looking more access to things with out having to dig into your bag.

Great to hear!

Mine arrived today. I love it and it give me an option when my bag is on the passenger side of the cart.
teqapene.jpg

Looks really good!

I agree, if I ever use my orange silver cobra bag again I'll be sure to order one for it

Very interesting product. I would make a suggestion if you do another run/update in the future.

You could add a male snap on the OUTSIDE of the strap that would work as a replacement for the rain cover. A competing product (which is not nearly as elaborate as the SnapHookz) has this.

snapstrap_zps74834f86.jpg

I'm liking mine. Allows me to move the towel further from leg stands so as to not get stuck when closing and also spread out the accessories on the bag. Worth the $$.

Little before and after. Looks like it'll help to keep things on one side when carrying bag and also help things not hang as close to legs and cause issues when folding.

Very interesting product. I would make a suggestion if you do another run/update in the future.

You could add a male snap on the OUTSIDE of the strap that would work as a replacement for the rain cover. A competing product (which is not nearly as elaborate as the SnapHookz) has this.

In the works already. Thanks!

Its done and available on every Snap-Hookz as of today.

Just bought the black and white argyle...I look forward to receiving it!

Great product from Snap Hookz. The owner and I went to high school together and played baseball as youngsters. If there are any issues with your product, Derek is very easy to work with. Great idea in my opinion. Good job son.

Brian

Great product from Snap Hookz. The owner and I went to high school together and played baseball as youngsters. If there are any issues with your product, Derek is very easy to work with. Great idea in my opinion. Good job son.

Brian

Thanks! No issues I hope?

Back