Sneaky Good Combo, or Unforgivable Sin?

radiman

#TheGrandaddy2019
Reaction score
Handicap
You may or may not have heard my interesting taste for a peanut butter and pepperoni pizza. Essentially, replace the pizza sauce with peanut butter and proceed as planned after.

I can understand some push back. But, I feel like the idea is getting dismissed all too soon. The sweet peanut butter and the spicy pepperoni combine for a pretty killer bite.

Am I out of line? Is this a crime against one of America's most beloved foods?

20191126_215503.jpg

20191126_215742.jpg

20191126_222410.jpg

i mean...don't knock it till you've tried it? I never make pizza from scratch so I doubt this would ever be something i'd try, but hey I'd try it if given a chance haha.

I’m convinced you’re a communist

I’m convinced you’re a communist
Come on comrade, you would be surprised I think at how good it actually is. Kind of a similar concept as candied bacon. Or bacon on a maple donut.

Come on comrade, you would be surprised I think at how good it actually is. Kind of a similar concept as candied bacon. Or bacon on a maple donut.
1574830435687.gif

Drop a little scriracha on that and I'm down.

When I moved from the Kentucky side of Louisville to the Indiana side I found that Hoosier folks eat peanut butter sandwiches with chili. They dip it in the chili. It's pretty good so i bet your pizza is too @radiman

That's your teammate dude. I'm not sure what to tell you.

@mikeg_74 is ready to step in. This is clearly conduct detrimental to the team. It is also a crime against humanity.

@mikeg_74 is ready to step in. This is clearly conduct detrimental to the team. It is also a crime against humanity.

I think he's definitely got his work cut out for this team. I feel like he's going have one of those "Clampetts go to Maui" moments at the air port in San Diego

Clearly, it's time for a throat punch.

No doubt but watch out for the wad of congealed peanut butter and peperoni that will fly out of his mouth.

You may or may not have heard my interesting taste for a peanut butter and pepperoni pizza. Essentially, replace the pizza sauce with peanut butter and proceed as planned after.

I can understand some push back. But, I feel like the idea is getting dismissed all too soon. The sweet peanut butter and the spicy pepperoni combine for a pretty killer bite.

Am I out of line? Is this a crime against one of America's most beloved foods?

View attachment 8916359

View attachment 8916360

View attachment 8916362
Dude that sounds SOOOOO Gross But I would try it before I make a final decision.

@radiman; With your penchant for Peanut Butter, take a beef hot dog and spread a little on top. Had a guy introduce me to it back in the mid 70's. No we were not smoking, we were both Active Duty at the time. Good Stuff

@radiman; With your penchant for Peanut Butter, take a beef hot dog and spread a little on top. Had a guy introduce me to it back in the mid 70's. No we were not smoking, we were both Active Duty at the time. Good Stuff

When I moved from the Kentucky side of Louisville to the Indiana side I found that Hoosier folks eat peanut butter sandwiches with chili. They dip it in the chili. It's pretty good so i bet your pizza is too @radiman

Ok, I may be weird. But I am no savage sir...

Actually, that doesn't sound too bad. Will give a try.

Back