Sneaky Good Combo, or Unforgivable Sin?

This is a troll job, right?

Well. Being a vegetarian, I can’t try this and immediately pass judgement. So I’ll sit back and enjoy the banter.

However, I will say in my checkered past, I have been very,very high very many times, and never came up with anything this wild in many trips to a very limited food selection that required some out of the box thinking.

Kudos to you, sir.

Ummmmm.....no thank you. I will continue to enjoy them seperately.

Ok, I’m in! Post the namebrand of the ingredients you use and the prep/cook process. I’m gonna give it a go!

Ok, I’m in! Post the namebrand of the ingredients you use and the prep/cook process. I’m gonna give it a go!

I knew I could count on you sizz!! ?

Nothing special in terms of brands. I just purchased a pack of 3 personal size pre made crusts, a jar of Jif, a pack of Hormel pepperonis, and some pizza blend shredded cheese from a local dairy company.

Just cover the crust with a healthy dose of Jif in place of sauce.

Cover the PB in pepperonis. I think the spicy pepperoni and sweet PB blended together is the key.

Cover said pepperoni in mozzarella or whatever pizza blend shredded cheese you have.

Put more pepperoni over the cheese.

I preheated the oven to 475. Then baked for 8 minutes. Turned out perfect. I think next time I will use more PB though.

20191126_213749.jpg

I love Peanut Butter and would try that. I would like to know how you stumbled on that combo. It seems pretty far off the beaten path. I used to eat Peanut Butter and Bacon sandwiches when I was a kid and they are delicious.

And you think I am weird!!!! Dude.

Well. Being a vegetarian, I can’t try this and immediately pass judgement. So I’ll sit back and enjoy the banter.

However, I will say in my checkered past, I have been very,very high very many times, and never came up with anything this wild in many trips to a very limited food selection that required some out of the box thinking.

Kudos to you, sir.

My Bestest half have been Vegetarian for 30 years. I do not cook any meat products in the house because of that and eat vegetarian at home. After watching Game Changers on Netflix this past weekend, I am stepping into the vegetarian path as of this past Sunday. I have been working out more this month for @Canadan November fitness push and I have lost 5 lbs so far this month. I will be fixing a strictly Vegetarian Thanksgiving. DOn't worry, i will take a pic and post in the proper thread for others to see.

All I need is a tasty peanut butter & pepperoni pizza, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

When I moved from the Kentucky side of Louisville to the Indiana side I found that Hoosier folks eat peanut butter sandwiches with chili. They dip it in the chili. It's pretty good so i bet your pizza is too @radiman
Been eating peanut butter sandwiches with chili for over 40 years. They served it in grade school in the 70's.

I love Peanut Butter and would try that. I would like to know how you stumbled on that combo. It seems pretty far off the beaten path. I used to eat Peanut Butter and Bacon sandwiches when I was a kid and they are delicious.
I worked at a pizza joint in college. One of the guys I worked with made it. I thought he was sick in the head at the time. I gave it a shot and it was amazing.

I knew I could count on you sizz!! ?

Nothing special in terms of brands. I just purchased a pack of 3 personal size pre made crusts, a jar of Jif, a pack of Hormel pepperonis, and some pizza blend shredded cheese from a local dairy company.

Just cover the crust with a healthy dose of Jif in place of sauce.

Cover the PB in pepperonis. I think the spicy pepperoni and sweet PB blended together is the key.

Cover said pepperoni in mozzarella or whatever pizza blend shredded cheese you have.

Put more pepperoni over the cheese.

I preheated the oven to 475. Then baked for 8 minutes. Turned out perfect. I think next time I will use more PB though.

View attachment 8916390
I'm gonna give it a chance as well!!! I will report back with my thoughts. And for dessert...

Banana-Peanut-Butter-Bites1.jpg

Kudos to you, sir.
Wait just a dang second. Are we all going to just casually stroll through this thread and act like the guy named @Hamfist didn't just say he's a vegetarian?

I will be fixing a strictly Vegetarian Thanksgiving. DOn't worry, i will take a pic and post in the proper thread for others to see.
The Rant thread?

I have heard of Peanut Butter on a burger, Pizza probably no go for me!

I wouldn't eat it, but my 5yo son frequently request peanut butter and pepperoni sandwiches in his lunch.

Ummmmm.....no thank you. I will continue to enjoy them seperately.

What Sox Fan said. Although I may be tempted to try this concoction once.

Back