ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Any chance you wear a 30 shorts? I'd love the Puma Q-zip in L.
Hell, I don't even REMEMBER 30" shorts , i do how ever remember 34 and 36" not recently, but i have a damn good memory, Trying to gr t from this 38 back to 36

Hell, I don't even REMEMBER 30" shorts , i do how ever remember 34 and 36" not recently, but i have a damn good memory, Trying to gr t from this 38 back to 36
Same here, pretty sure I haven't worn a 30 in this millennium lol

Should be some folks getting back from Spring break this weekend....4 more reveals coming in soon

@AuzzieMatt if you need to fund any pro shop purchases I have a friend who would seriously be interested in that THP cover for his growing collection of THP memorabilia
Send me a PM and we'll rap.

Hello all! Sorry for the delay in posting here. It was a busy week and I opened this over the weekend.

Starting off with the Grandaddy hat. This hat is great and I have two versions that are very similar! However this is a SnapBack as opposed to fitted and is great! Will have to decide if I’m keeping it or giving it away.

IMG_1904.jpeg

Next up, I received on of the prototype display box for the Bridgestone tourB series! I probably won’t end up using the balls and instead just using it as a display.
However very cool, and can’t wait to add this to my golf item collection!

IMG_1906.jpeg

After that we have a sleeve of titleist tru feel golf balls!

IMG_1909.jpeg

And finally 7 tour velvet grips! Ironically it’s the size that I use and will have to add these to the arsenal here!

IMG_1910.jpeg

Thank you very much to the THP staff and packers! Well done!

I’d be up to trading the z cords I got if you’re interested. Only thing is, I ended up with 5 standard and 1 midsize
I would want to find 7 to regrip my set and midsize is no Bueno for me
Any chance you wear a 30 shorts? I'd love the Puma Q-zip in L.
I’ve lost some weight but 30” is ambitious at best for me lol

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Figured, no worries at all!

Also, if you don’t end up finding any takers, I could buy another two to complete the standard set and then swap with you

Hello all! Sorry for the delay in posting here. It was a busy week and I opened this over the weekend.

Starting off with the Grandaddy hat. This hat is great and I have two versions that are very similar! However this is a SnapBack as opposed to fitted and is great! Will have to decide if I’m keeping it or giving it away.

View attachment 9249515

Next up, I received on of the prototype display box for the Bridgestone tourB series! I probably won’t end up using the balls and instead just using it as a display.

View attachment 9249516

View attachment 9249517

And finally 7 tour velvet grips! Ironically it’s the size that I use and will have to add these to the arsenal here!

View attachment 9249519

Nice Bag

Here we are folks, The update of a drop of awesomeness by THP, the offering of the grab bags and 50 was the number. They were sold out in less than a minute even with us breaking the WWW again......so we have had 47 reveals and here they are.....with 3 more to go.

@amarkabove 1st one on page 25 Grips, putter cover Sweet Bridgestone Display, and Titleist balls
@Coloradomrg FWWOOD reveal for the first of the grand Prizes
@TWright971 whole bag of grips and a puttout mirror
@TahoeDan with a Puma outfit and Grandaddy lid
@PhillyV with super Stroke grips and some love from Bryson
@V14_Heels Dueling Scorcard holders, grips, Puma towel, 1/4 zip, superstroke putter grip in a LOADED bag
@BriMac with a sweet Snake bite wedge and Putter cover
@dmehrl23 SWEET Grandaddy hat, grips and a putter cover
@PharaohHB says "hold my beer.....watch this" A baller box, Dormie balls, Grips, TSR barrel driver cover, and much much more
@Joshnoble01 Puttout, Quarterzip, and grips

@BMiller813 decides to just one up everyone with some Bryson love, a Budget Golf towel and then dropped the Hammer with a Golden Ticket!

@lukemartin93 gets a smooth Freddie signed flag, AND another GP Cobra utility, and a small child
@Roadrunner with a sweet Belt, Glove Pole And A Quarterzip
@OldeDude With A scorecard holder, 3 gloves, a towel and a belt.....and a pause button....A budget Towel and a beanie to hold in the dementia
@RVS1970 A sweet Mizuno ST_X _6 hybrid, grips, Glove, THP Limited edition hat, and this guys got balls.
@formula8 Grips, Balls 3 gloves, a pouch(Titliest Marker), quarter zip and polo, and TWO AWESOME HELPERS !
@eddywhitaker Budget Towel, 2 hats 2 diff types of grips, some balls and A SHOTSCOPE WATCH
@TrapGodEvan Puma SHorts, Belt, Glove, MCC "THE" Ohio State Grips and Limited THP Hat
@mikeg_74 1/4 Zip , grips, balls and a couple of hats inc THP Limited Edition
@donny475 UST Mamiya Driver HC, Grips, sleeve of e9 and a Cobra 5 Wood Aerojet head
@Scribble Grandaddy hat, Balls, Grips, Stretch Belt and Cobra Glove
@IceyShanks SuperStroke Grips, insoles, cobra glove, Cobra wide Brim Hat and Wilson balls
@SleevePlz Sunice Golf Jacket, Superstroke Grips, wool socks AND A Grandaddy Hat
@OhioGolfer Flascap Tumbler, insoles, Grips, balls and A Grandaddy Hat with a Puma Towel
@DataDude A Cobra glove, Glaw Glove, SnakeBite Wedge, balls and Golf Pride Grips
@thewilderside Grandaddy hat, Goat Cup Polo, insoles, Bridgestone balls, Fender Mallet Cover, (me likey), GP Grips and Puma Shorts!
@Gyro25 Paradym Backpack, Budget Towel, insoles, Srixon AND Evolve golf hats, Superstroke Grips
@Wonger Limited Series Hat, Callaway Bucket hat, grips, 2 gloves, Honma Hybrid AND A GRAND PRIZE DRIVER HEAD
@Jtmagic Cobra hat, Srixon Driver Cover, Claw Glove and Grips AND A GRAND PRIZE DRIVER SHAFT !isike
@lambeau Grips, Cobra glove, balls, Zero fit shirt, Flaskap 9 Shot
@GolferDad66 GP Grips, SCorecard holder, Titleist Test balls, ShotScope X5 Watch,
@Inioch The GP Grips, 2 sleeves of balls and a Cobra Glove, Motion wool socks and a sweet XL Quarter Zip
@jjsportz Budget Golf towel, Grips, Cobra Glove, Belt, Bryson Pic and THP Limited Edition Hat
@WICHITAREJECT Golf Pride Grips, Cobra glove, Pen/Pencil Desk Caddy fro Mizuno and a Mizuno Towel
@chile SuperStroke Grips, Cobra Glove, Byrd Hat, 2 sleeves of balls
@Just_Hacking Puma Towel, SuperStroke Grips, Grandaddy Hat, Byed Clip, tees and a wine caddy
@milehighgolfer Cobra Wide Brim Hat, TSR valuable pouch, Golf Pride Grips and A TSR key chain, e6 balls
@BoilerCLE Cobra Glove, CP2 Grips, Puma Towel and Polo and Titleist Balls
@Misike Bryson pic, Grandaddy hat, Cobra Glove, SuperStroke Grips and a Puma Towel
@AuzzieMatt 2 sleeves of Titleist balls, Golf Pride Grips, Claw Glove and an awesome THP hot Chicken Putter head cover
@willplaysgolf Cobra Glove, SS grips, Cobra %0th T-shirt and a Pair of Asics Golf Shoes
@will GP Grips, Limited SS Putter Grip, tees a Mizuno Desk Caddy, Titleist and Bridgestone Balls, THP Limited Cap, and TSR valuables ppouch
@shanewu Cobra Glove, Puma Shorts, Balls, GP Grips and a CUSTOM FENDER Head Cover AND THE LAST DRIVER GRAND PRIZE DROP

and after a whirl wind world tour longer than T Swifts concert
@Weezel 's bag turned its passport with Super Stroke Grips, Wilson Balls, Cobra Glove, Byrd Belt, Grandaddy hat and a loaded EDEL Zipper Pouch
@Dartgod BagBoy Polo,Bag-o-tees, e6 balls, GP Grips AND a POP TOP Bluetooth speaker
@kiwichris GP Grips, e6 Balls, Puma 1/4 zip and a FENDER Driver HC
@Afizzle2100 Bridgestone Marketing Box, Titleist Balls, GP Grips and A Grandaddy hat.

View attachment 9249515

View attachment 9249516

View attachment 9249517

View attachment 9249519

Can never go wrong with the G hat.

@Inioch received this beautiful white XL Puma 1/4 zip.

He'd like to trade for a medium something. I'll send the trade and hold it here in Texas until he comes for the Morgan Cup

Anyone have a Medium to trade with my Finnish buddy? IMG_5481.jpegIMG_5482.jpeg

@Inioch received this beautiful white XL Puma 1/4 zip.

He'd like to trade for a medium something. I'll send the trade and hold it here in Texas until he comes for the Morgan Cup

Anyone have a Medium to trade with my Finnish buddy?
I missed out on these and definitely have no mediums, but have some other stuff to trade or would buy. @Inioch

Just got back from a trip and an awesome bag was waiting for me. The putter cover is incredible, new balls to try, and I'm always up for grips. The insoles had me intrigued so I can't wait to test them out. The Tour Edge hybrid head was a big surprise...now which shaft? Thanks for such a great bag!20240318_190823.jpg

Just got back from a trip and an awesome bag was waiting for me. The putter cover is incredible, new balls to try, and I'm always up for grips. The insoles had me intrigued so I can't wait to test them out. The Tour Edge hybrid head was a big surprise...now which shaft? Thanks for such a great bag!View attachment 9249745
ohhhh, that hybrid is intriguing for sure

Just got back from a trip and an awesome bag was waiting for me. The putter cover is incredible, new balls to try, and I'm always up for grips. The insoles had me intrigued so I can't wait to test them out. The Tour Edge hybrid head was a big surprise...now which shaft? Thanks for such a great bag!View attachment 9249745
Ohio state grips! You love to see it!

Great haul right there, Love the Tour Edge hybrid

That mallet cover 😍

That mallet cover 😍
I've been trying to convince @thewilderside to make a deal with me on the one he got, and if nothing works out there I'd be interested in this one if you want to let it go. :cool:

Stellar bag of goodies there. I guess I should go pick mine up huh?

Back