ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Ship is steaming back towards Florida! Excited to see what is in my mystery bag when I get back!

Ship is steaming back towards Florida! Excited to see what is in my mystery bag when I get back!
real housewives work GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Some of these bags are super impressive! Well done to the gentleman who packed them

In willing to trade the Pur Tech glove (on the right). It's a Men's Small.

1000008524.jpg

I'm also willing to trade the Edel items as well. Although very, very cool, I don't have anything Edel and no need for it right now.

1000008528.jpg

And if anybody is looking for some Wilson Staff balls, I'm possibly down to trade for a different sleeve you are looking to trade away...

1000008521.jpg

When you going to take a vacation from all of these vacations?

I lucked out, i have bounced around from hybrid to old 5 wood, to Hogan hybrids.......and now i have an Aerojet 5 wood and I have found a shaft for it thats incoming

followed by a set of Golf Pride Zgrip Align grips.View attachment 9248278
These are great grips that unfortunately I can't use. These are standard; I use mid size. These are available for a trade. Could be something other than grips (but midsize grips if you got) that you are looking to trade.

I'm looking to trade this Peter Millar BagBoy polo. It's a size Large, I need an XXL.

1000005188.jpg

Are you looking to do a like for like type trade? I have a XXL Puma Gamer 1/4 zip that's too big for me.
I'd make that trade. I have a ton of polos but only a couple of 1/4 zips.

In willing to trade the Pur Tech glove (on the right). It's a Men's Small.

View attachment 9249265

I'm also willing to trade the Edel items as well. Although very, very cool, I don't have anything Edel and no need for it right now.

View attachment 9249266

And if anybody is looking for some Wilson Staff balls, I'm possibly down to trade for a different sleeve you are looking to trade away...

View attachment 9249267
The Edel goodies definitely interest me but I think the main thing I have left to trade is the Puma 34”/7” white shorts

The Edel goodies definitely interest me but I think the main thing I have left to trade is the Puma 34”/7” white shorts
I wear 34" shorts. 😃

I’m currently sitting on a L Puma 1/4 and 7 NDMC grips.

Post in thread 'SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th'
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...bags-go-up-on-march-7th.8960918/post-12193475

Looking to swap the grips for some ZCords and the 1/4 Zip for a M. Open to moving the 1/4 zip for something else if someone thinks they have something.
I’d be up to trading the z cords I got if you’re interested. Only thing is, I ended up with 5 standard and 1 midsize

Back