ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

Seems to me that is what happened the last time I got one, in 2020. I was charged $4.00 shipping and I think most people asked GG to just donate it to St. Judes. I'm good with that this time as well.
Absolutely support that too.

Wow, that was nerve wracking. lol

I kept waiting for it to time out, but managed to snag one!

Thats not what happens here.
In fact read through this thread and you can see how many tried and how many got them for the first time ever.
I'm living proof... 2 years ago I got one and got the Golden Ticket. Today I never got the shop to load. Sometimes you win and sometimes you have to try again.

i have to admit this might be one of the craziest things I have ever been a part of! you could tell the second everyone jumped on. it crashed on my end. i had one in the cart and it could not process in time... SO much fun!!!

I'm living proof... 2 years ago I got one and got the Golden Ticket. Today I never got the shop to load. Sometimes you win and sometimes you have to try again.
With you and @Joshnoble01 having the same avatar currently, this left me very confused just now. 😅

Thats not what happens here.
In fact read through this thread and you can see how many tried and how many got them for the first time ever.
definitely my first time! and I'm so excited!

Unless there's a shiny golden thing right?? 🤣
You know honestly, I'm open to even that. @USAF Retired has been the most welcoming and friendly dude from the start and I've been thrilled to see him events. If what's still up is hard for my schedules, why wouldn't I give him a chance? I've been given what I consider an ultimate prize already in Morgan Cup.

YEEESSSS! I grabbed one. When it started to lag and not load, I was sure I missed out. Don't know how, but it went through. First time for everything...

Clicked a whole bunch of buttons while on a conference call and got one! Was the shipping info right? What card did I use? Who knows??? Luck was with me today... looking forward to seeing what everyone gets.

ATTENTION:

If you were able to purchase a mystery bag, the system screwed up and still charged a flat rate for shipping. When I get your bag shipped out to you, I will send a tracking number and will issue a refund for the shipping costs. Sorry about that!
No worries! Like some others have said, if you can keep it and add that to the donation to St. Jude, I'm good with that.

HAHA LETS DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!! HAHA I wish!

I’ll be honest I was just focused on hoping to get my first mystery bag the golden ticket part really went completely over my head. 😳😳

What was harder to snag upon its release? Xbox series x or THP mystery bag? Lol

Congrats to all those who got one! Struck out this time, but I got one of each of the last two so I can’t wait to see what everyone gets!

ATTENTION:

If you were able to purchase a mystery bag, the system screwed up and still charged a flat rate for shipping. When I get your bag shipped out to you, I will send a tracking number and will issue a refund for the shipping costs. Sorry about that!
Lucky enough to get one and also in the camp of keep it or donate.

With you and @Joshnoble01 having the same avatar currently, this left me very confused just now. 😅
You're not the only one. I scroll past my posts and think @bigbov made a good point there and I should give him a like and it was me.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Back