TEASER Something Crazy is Coming with True Sports in 2020

Consider me interested!!!

I love teasers on upcoming events...

These guys make some KILLER hockey twigs. I really like their offerings in that department. Leaves my interest piqued for this!

These guys make some KILLER hockey twigs. I really like their offerings in that department. Leaves my interest piqued for this!

They make some pretty great golf shafts too :ROFLMAO:

They make some pretty great golf shafts too :ROFLMAO:
That too. Just speaks to being experts in more than one field.

My goodness every time I refresh the forum @JB drops another teaser on what looks like another outrageous experience for 2020. This has me saying...

Yes you are. New name for True Temper, Project X and ACCRA

And True hockey.

I’m one of few who actually care about that part haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds beddy beddy interesting

:projectx: & ACCRA shafts! Oh yes, count me in! (y)

For those that watched the @+7 KPTT live stream with @golfunfiltered last week, you probably heard a bit of a teaser. We are still working on locations, but its going to be amazing, 100% free and will launch once this world gets back to normal.

For those that watched the @+7 KPTT live stream with @golfunfiltered last week, you probably heard a bit of a teaser. We are still working on locations, but its going to be amazing, 100% free and will launch once this world gets back to normal.
Looking forward to the details

Normal, such an underrated word.

holy crap,
I go play 27 and miss everything

👍👍

🤘🤘

Let's get this bread.. Aka I am excited.

You must play really slow sir, because this thread is from November. :ROFLMAO:

I'm old, i don't hit it that far anymore.....:rolleyes:

and i'm still trying to figure out how much dang fun happened during my escape from the house....

Back