Sonic Hard Seltzer

MarMill

Be Positive!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Grint 8.10
It looks like Coop (local brewery in Oklahoma) and Sonic Drive In may be teaming up for a seltzer. Could be delicious even though I am not into seltzer.
26A42905-5925-4457-83B8-FD330F52B3DB.jpegBDABEDCE-24F0-49B2-956B-592B393FB5F9.jpeg

I don't understand why this stuff is so appealing hahaha

Maybe if I put some mio into it or something? :ROFLMAO:
@jdtox tried one of the new bud seltzers during the Morgan Cup and was not a fan.
I do have a love for Sonic though.

So a drive in restaurant is involved with marketing an alcoholic drink? Will they serve this to you sitting in your car along with a chili dog and some tots?

So a drive in restaurant is involved with marketing an alcoholic drink? Will they serve this to you sitting in your car along with a chili dog and some tots?
You can only hope😂😂

@jdtox tried one of the new bud seltzers during the Morgan Cup and was not a fan.
I do have a love for Sonic though.
The bud light ones are awful. I’ve tried quite a few and some aren’t bad actually, not an all day type of drink but maybe a kickstart on occasion haha

The bud light ones are awful. I’ve tried quite a few and some aren’t bad actually, not an all day type of drink but maybe a kickstart on occasion haha
I've never tried any of them, just feels too hipster for me.

On the other hand, they might be a refreshing drink for a hot summer day out on the lake, so I may have to second guess myself. I just hope I don't end up liking them because then I'd have to buy a flannel bathing suit and grow a soul patch or something to complete the image.

I would almost say the opposite, I think if it's going to be marathon drinking the seltzers are a smart option both for my longevity the day of and for my health the next day.

Agreed about Bud light seltzers though. Actually all brands have 3-4 really bad flavors but I find that I don't agree with most people on what those flavors are so they must be diversifying decently.

Agreed about Bud light seltzers though. Actually all brands have 3-4 really bad flavors but I find that I don't agree with most people on what those flavors are so they must be diversifying decently.
Like Starbursts LOL

I’m all about these! But, both companies are Oklahoma based so that helps

Loved Sonic but can't do the seltzer thing. My wife and oldest daughter would love them.

I'd give it a try

seltzers are the golfers dream.... light, refreshing, mostly water to hyrdate you..... ;)

After trashing them for a while, I had a hard seltzer on a warm day, and it was refreshing. I would do it again in a heart beat, but would probably still grab a light beer if given the choice. I would try these in the right circumstances, I just think that segment went from 1 option to way too many in a real short amount of time.

Think the budweiser brand has at least 2 options themselves.

My buddy loves Titos, soda and mio for his drinks. Brings MIO along to the golf course to put it in.

I also don't understand seltzer

I'd prefer light beer on the beach, but when that's gone, I can do a seltzer or two dozen. It keeps you hydrated and sober (y)

Back