Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Now that I am #OutingApproved and armed with a new SEEMORE and their putting knowledge. It is on like Donkey Kong!

That sounds like a challenge if I ever heard one.

I may not have mentioned this, but I am the two time city champion here in corydon. That sort of makes me the king of corydon golf course. #KingIsBetterThanPrince

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

That sounds like a challenge if I ever heard one.

I may not have mentioned this, but I am the two time city champion here in corydon. That sort of makes me the king of corydon golf course. #KingIsBetterThanPrince

~Rock

Red carpet rollout.....

From The HTC One Blue!

Well the trip just got more expensive. Freckin gas companies jack it up $ 15cts a gallon over night

Well the trip just got more expensive. Freckin gas companies jack it up $ 15cts a gallon over night
I saw some "decent" gas prices while in Nashville. I get back to Illinois, and it's more than $4/gal for regular.

Way out of the norm for me. Did it just so I could feel like I fit in with this group of THPers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
I knew it would be appreciated by this group. Thanks guys. I am sure it will fit right in.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf!

With everything & everyone gettin ramped up, my tuff question is do I bring the ol man, easy to hit Cobra XLs or the forged nc Wishons? hmmmm

With everything & everyone gettin ramped up, my tuff question is do I bring the ol man, easy to hit Cobra XLs or the forged nc Wishons? hmmmm

If you are driving bring both dude

Can do

Excited to see all you folks again... Meeting maybe a couple for the first time, but some of my best buds from all the way back to the Des Moines Tour Van outing.

And those famous words after "How'd ya play". Lmao

Bulldog how many stories are you going to start back in 1920 I did ...?

Well back in '31 when I .....

Don't worry about those gas prices. I just confirmed that Corydon will let us play for 10 bucks.

Next thing you know flying wedge, you'll be wearing a pink shirt.

~Rock

I can't tell u how excited I am to get on the road and play some golf and hang with a few THPers. This golf season has been great and this event will certainly be a highlight!

I am bringing my umbrella.... Maybe two.

From The HTC One Blue!

golf_card_hole_8.jpg

The preserve no. 8. One of the few dog legs. Do you have the guts to go over the trees and cut the corner? Or will you play it safe and layup off the tee? Don't miss the green long or right. Bunkers placed sporadically at key areas to protect the green and the dog leg.

~Rock

When you say, sporadic greens, are there more than the 3 on the layout?

No, just seems like the bunkers are in pairs.

No, just seems like the bunkers are in pairs.

Gotcha, I still don't like them, but at least there aren't a ton!

Also, picked up my first ever hybrid today, so I'm more deadly than ever now.

~Rock

Back