Spiced Coke is an abomination

I read every post in this thread before I decided to let my opinion be known that I think clear pepsi is legendary.

Also, hate is a strong word.

I was only kidding, i confessed to being a skimmer in the random/off topic thread and am getting pelted for it

So... is it good?

So... is it good?

explain your reasons for skimming please

This better involve a very important job and limited time before another conference call starts

I was only kidding, i confessed to being a skimmer in the random/off topic thread and am getting pelted for it

Ouch, just read every post in that thread as well.

Ouch, just read every post in that thread as well.

FWIW sorry.... that first post if you hadn't seen the other thread came off a bit d*ckish i realize.

Wasn't the intention. Just trying to be funny...sometimes it doesn't work as intended

explain your reasons for skimming please

This better involve a very important job and limited time before another conference call starts
danger zone fx GIF

FWIW sorry.... that first post if you hadn't seen the other thread came off a bit d*ckish i realize.

Wasn't the intention. Just trying to be funny...sometimes it doesn't work as intended
All good.

Has anyone tried this?

I've swallowed bugs while out jogging that tasted better. And i normally love Coke......And i don't have any major issues with raspberries

This is like crystal pepsi levels of bad.

View attachment 9250561
Based on this glowing review..

.. I must try it!!

Based on this glowing review..

.. I must try it!!

Yeah, I mean at this point just get it. It won't hurt to get one can

But let me assure you it's terrible.

My wife loves coke.....but this, she took one sip of it and threatened to divorce me (she had just opened the can when she found the texts on my phone).

Back