Spikeless Jordan Golf Shoes

Trendygolfusa.com has them available now

what is the code / how do you use it?

Its on the THP Home Page on the right hand side.
Just type it into the coupon section of BudgetGolf for 15% off anytime.

Trendygolfusa.com has them available now

I just went there to look at the additional photos, and pretty much confirmed I'm getting a pair (or both). These look great and are actually reasonably priced for Jordans.

Trendy must be getting rushed, site is crashing and size I had in cart is now sold out.

Those are both a hard pass for me.

Black is up. No discounts.

They went up earlier on Nike.com, got the white there.

Shame on the no discounts.

Ordered a pair of the white ones. Wanted to go with a black pair because I have all white golf shoes at the moment, but they just looked too dang good to pass up.

I’m passing. If there was a discount from Budget that would have got me to buy them.

White are now mine.

I went with the black. I love the white color, but I play a lot of mud golf and I want these to be my daily shoes. Plus I was able to get a pair of 11 concords in my size finally, so I have those in white.

Also, thanks to budget golf for allowing us THPers to have the link ready to go at launch. Love those people at Budget Golf, and glad to be able to give them the business. First class.

I went with the black. I love the white color, but I play a lot of mud golf and I want these to be my daily shoes. Plus I was able to get a pair of 11 concords in my size finally, so I have those in white.

Also, thanks to budget golf for allowing us THPers to have the link ready to go at launch. Love those people at Budget Golf, and glad to be able to give them the business. First class.

The 11 concords I got off you fit me perfectly man! I love them... concords and the ADG, these are my new jams!

The 11 concords I got off you fit me perfectly man! I love them... concords and the ADG, these are my new jams!

Glad it all worked out. I ended up getting the 11s in size 11 from StockX for a decent deal, so the entire deal cost me about $60 net.

I was on the fence with these ADGs, but went with them because I absolutely love the spikeless sole on them. I have two other pairs with the same sole and they feel like sneakers. Super comfortable. But can get a bit slippy in wet conditions on hard areas.

couldn't decide, got both. have too many white shoes so got the blacks yesterday with trendy. kept looking at the whites though....

Last edited:
Grabbed a pair of white ones.

I got a pair of the black ones! Solid price for Jordan’s!

I knew you would grab one.

Haha! I got the email from Budget and I couldn’t help myself. Solid price and I needed a pair of spikeless shoes for this season:)

Haha! I got the email from Budget and I couldn’t help myself. Solid price and I needed a pair of spikeless shoes for this season:)

Haha. I have a feeling they will be sold out pretty soon.

Back