Spikeless Jordan Golf Shoes

Another new color was released. Gunsmoke/Black/Metallic Gold.

jordan-adg-mens-golf-shoe-cBvqvQ.jpg

they are just so comfy, and i really like that grey.

I went for it. I am not a huge fan of the black patent leather tongue, but overall they are pretty sharp and I had a discount code. I wanted to step my shoe game up before the UST Mamiya Graphite Challenge in November because Danny Le brings it big time to these experiences.

I went for it. I am not a huge fan of the black patent leather tongue, but overall they are pretty sharp and I had a discount code. I wanted to step my shoe game up before the UST Mamiya Graphite Challenge in November because Danny Le brings it big time to these experiences.

Need a #shoegame mood emoji. @GolferGal

The price is decent, but I'm sorry. Those are not for me.

I’m on the lookout for Jordan’s for the GD. Was hoping a few more version come out before them.

Those gray ones look so good

I've been wanting a grey pair of shoes forever... Just picked one up, but it'll be hard to pass on these. I love my white ones, but they just get dirty so quickly.

Where'd you pick them up from?

Oh those are not my cup of tea. My search continues

I like the white. Jordan is everywhere. I watched a baseball game the other night and the catcher had the Air Jordan logo on his chest protector

Apparently the grey ones are out of stock now, I can't find them anywhere.

appreciate the reminder post yesterday, glad I grabbed them.

I was mistaken, they are back online now. Must have been a minor blip.

Shoes arrived today. They are really sharp in person.
BCAD4C90-0EF5-4C63-B130-7E17F8F166DF.jpegFAE2EA87-EB06-43E6-9A28-FB02A3A8CBBC.jpeg4AA2097C-ED0E-4247-A403-05DBFF9F65F5.jpeg7727F2D1-D034-4AC9-8561-F9A95B710D3E.jpeg

Wasn’t really a fan of these from the photos but seeing @j_sizzle9 wear them this weekend I kind of want a pair. They look great!

Are those the Gunsmoke color? They look a lot lighter than the Nike page.
I am really liking those. :cool:?
They are. They are darker in person than my photos show. They are really good looking in person.

Back