Sports Memorabilia Thread

We? No
You? yes
Tom Cruise What GIF

New Tier One De La Cruz on card auto and when I saw this patch on this Vinny, I knew I needed it.

IMG_3296.jpeg

IMG_3295.jpeg

Those sweater patches are a fun holiday spin
Panini could f**k up a wet dream. Here player A, touch this sweater so we can sell it.

good news is you can get most of them for a few bucks. They single-handedly destroyed the relic cards.

Panini could f**k up a wet dream. Here player A, touch this sweater so we can sell it.

good news is you can get most of them for a few bucks. They single-handedly destroyed the relic cards.
Unfortunately they do that with jerseys as well. Do you remember seeing the pictures of I believe Mark Ingram awhile back with like 10 jerseys on at once?

Unfortunately they do that with jerseys as well. Do you remember seeing the pictures of I believe Mark Ingram awhile back with like 10 jerseys on at once?
Correct. It’s a shoddy brand that thank goodness is getting washed out for what they did to the collector and market

Oh yea they completely ruined it to the point of wiping away most value. I was just commenting on them being fun cheap cards to collect

Oh yea they completely ruined it to the point of wiping away more value. I was just commenting on them being fun cheap cards to collect
Definitely. And especially for kids, which I love.

Back