Spot Opening - THP 2011 Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be up to the individual. Any chance of taking that same flight, the day before?

I wish...I went straight to my boss and asked him about going, since it is sort of late notice he said I would have to at least work on Thursday...I would really hate to miss most of the demo day, the flight says it wouldn't land in West Palm Beach til 1:45. Anyway, looks like cmoors is going, congrats man. Like I said...I will be there next year I am starting to budget now so I will be watching later this year for the announcment for next years. Have fun everyone I expect lots of photos!

Arg... too late to the party as normal. Thanks for the PM JB. Have fun with the crowd cmoors!

I am so envious of everyone who is getting to go, it is not in the cards for me this year. I also am hoping that who ever had to withdraw is not have to do so for any bad reasons.

Would have loved to take the open spot, but I am closing on a new place that week and will be reviewing the contractor's work before we move in, etc. Sounds like one lucky THP member will be getting an awesome opportunity though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back