Srixon Experience Coming in 2021

I'm sure they are good. But I think it's just hard for them to catch up or get a bigger market share for Driver, fairway metals. Every time I've gone to a PGA superstore or a worldwide golf shop and ask to hit some drivers, not once has anyone tried to have me hit the Srixon line. So frankly I haven't pushed it either. This is the first season that I've been interested enough to even ask specifically to hit one.
Go hit the ZX5 driver, I think you will be surprised how good it is...

Go hit the ZX5 driver, I think you will be surprised how good it is...

It's really good.
Ticks every box for a new driver.

I don't need a new driver, but I do like srixon clubs..... Guess I need to go hit it.
Most of us don't "need" new clubs, BUT sure is fun to try them all ;)

Watching Hideki throw some darts yesterday should have some people fired up about this one!

Could this one be coming up sometime soon?

Anxiously waiting this one as well.
giphy.gif

This will be huge...Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO always brings it when it comes to THP. Just got some ZX7's that I can't wait to try out and as most others, seriously waiting for any crumb of news on this bad boy!

This will be awesome for sure. Srixon makes phenomenal clubs and always bring it with THP events. Definitely an exciting one.

I can't wait. Repeat, cannot wait, for another THP and Srixon Experience. Excited for whenever, wherever this might be.

Have added a Srixon ZX5 driver to the arsenal, it's a bad boy. Love Srixon gear!

Boy, Srixon and maybe a little Grandpa Jamie. Oh yeah!

Back