Srixon offering custom number and symbols

That's cool. I'm still holding out hope that one day that we can put MLB logo's on the Srixon balls too.

I love this! Also I fixed the thread title because I don't know what a numver is haha

I love this! Also I fixed the thread title because I don't know what a numver is haha
Thank you! Can you also add “and symbols”?

That's interesting. In offering it, and the symbol choices. I'm trying myself the upper left one is some kind of.. wand.

I think I would put the ❤ and my girls names on the side.

This is fantastic.
I wish more brands would do something like this.

Where did you find this?? I can't seem to find it on their website.
Nevermind I got the email and as of now it's only for the Z Stars.

Last edited:
I see some Yellow Z-Stars in my future with purple number 7....

Might have to do the Blue 79 and blue dots

or perhaps purple 79 and purple dots

I see some Yellow Z-Stars in my future with purple number 7....

I hadn't even thought of that! #MavNation
1625586071127.png

This intrigues me greatly.

I love the custom number option. And double digit numbers in general. Will definitely order. Now to decide on number…

Is this just for the Z Stars???

Seems like every OEM is doing this now. I saw Titleist balls in the PGA Superstore the other day that actually have certain more popular numbers in the dozen, like #1,, #33, #77, etc.
Funny I used to take out the sleeves in the dozen & switch them out all for #1's ;) :ROFLMAO:

Seems like every OEM is doing this now. I saw Titleist balls in the PGA Superstore the other day that actually have certain more popular numbers in the dozen, like #1,, #33, #77, etc.
Funny I used to take out the sleeves in the dozen & switch them out all for #1's ;) :ROFLMAO:
So it was you!

Back