Srixon ZX4 Irons??

oh james

Images are on the web!

SRX0175a.jpg

Hollow body goodness!

Lofts are not that "Jacked" compared to some:
1610555523675.png

Why no LH AW? That seems odd to me. And the price I saw on a set of ZX4s is just under $1000.

Well that sucks. I didn't know Srixon didn't do a lefty AW.

Maybe its me but I dont see it on the US or EU site...

Yes I have heard about them and actually saw one. It was shown to me at a demo day a couple months back by the rep. He says they are basically a full set of utility irons.

Wonder how large these are. Are we talking Cobra RAD size or something larger like a Titleist T400 ?

They are like 2° stronger than the ZX5...
I plan on getting a 5 iron weakened 2 degrees to take the launcher spot. I could just get a 6 iron in the ZX4 but I just don’t want two 6 irons....my launcher 5 is weakened 2 degrees and is very good, I shouldn’t even be thinking of replacing it really.

Cool thanks. These could be up my alley. I like em on the chunky side
If you like utility irons then these might be a good fit for you. That was the conversation I had with the local Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO rep a couple months back. That is really what led to him showing me one and the discussion. We were talking about how much I enjoy my utility irons. I don’t know that a full set is going to be ideal for a lot of people but I could see some people going combo with ZX4 and ZX5 or even going ZX7,ZX5,ZX4 for added forgiveness as the irons get longer.

If you like utility irons then these might be a good fit for you. That was the conversation I had with the local Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO rep a couple months back. That is really what led to him showing me one and the discussion. We were talking about how much I enjoy my utility irons. I don’t know that a full set is going to be ideal for a lot of people but I could see some people going combo with ZX4 and ZX5 or even going ZX7,ZX5,ZX4 for added forgiveness as the irons get longer.

I’m not a utility guy. Don’t have the swing speed and launch necessary for them. But I am a fan of hollow body GI/SGI irons. So these seem right up my ally.

I’m not a utility guy. Don’t have the swing speed and launch necessary for them. But I am a fan of hollow body GI/SGI irons. So these seem right up my ally.
I am the same. Utilities sound good, but the GI/SGI’s are easier for me.

I am just passing on what was told to me. They were described to me as being a full set of utility irons by the rep.

I plan on getting a 5 iron weakened 2 degrees to take the launcher spot. I could just get a 6 iron in the ZX4 but I just don’t want two 6 irons....my launcher 5 is weakened 2 degrees and is very good, I shouldn’t even be thinking of replacing it really.
You should see improved performance out of your launcher now. Gamer clubs can sense impending doom and will provide improved performance as long as they think they are in danger.

But if you’re going to replace it, those ZX4 are some of the best looking hollow body clubs I’ve seen to date.

Back