Srixon ZX5 and ZX7 Irons Review

not yet :oops: but we have some things going on that are preventing me from getting out

LOL that's cool, I just couldn't resist :D

these are soooo good. i mean knew it from other reviews but man, they feel so good. didn't skip a beat with distance. can even hit a little draw without much effort.

these are soooo good. i mean knew it from other reviews but man, they feel so good. didn't skip a beat with distance. can even hit a little draw without much effort.
Awesome!!!!!!

Well I'm not cool with it! Who says you have to 'get out' to hit new clubs?!

I want living room wedge game videos. :D
I can see it now, dimples in the ceiling everywhere. "No idea where those came from Hun".

after a couple of rounds with these, i feel like ricky bobby pitching Big Red

after a couple of rounds with these, i feel like ricky bobby pitching Big Red

And a new player has been born.

Forgiveness level on low strikes for the ZX5 vs Cobra King Tour. Anyone?

Just got fitted in to ZX7, defecting from mizuno. The Pro 223 is nice but these are much more forgiving. Just wish Srixon offered a wrap grip...

Anyone know how far out they are shipping for exotics? Was told 4 weeks but not sure if anyone has any recent experience.

Just got fitted in to ZX7, defecting from mizuno. The Pro 223 is nice but these are much more forgiving. Just wish Srixon offered a wrap grip...

Anyone know how far out they are shipping for exotics? Was told 4 weeks but not sure if anyone has any recent experience.

Welcome to THP!

I’m kinda torn on a back up set of irons. Playing King Tour right now. Looking at the ZX5 vs Hot Metal Pro. Anyone have a direct comparison?

I’m kinda torn on a back up set of irons. Playing King Tour right now. Looking at the ZX5 vs Hot Metal Pro. Anyone have a direct comparison?
During my fitting I compared the zx5's to the mizuno 921 forged and the zx5's won out on turf interaction, the feel was pretty similar. I would think the Hot metal pro is more of a rival for the zx4 (bit more of a power bat). In truth the only thing that beats the zx5 is the zx7 :cool: if only I were a good enough ball striker.

Bringing ZeXy back..

Ye-a!!

Have played everything else in the last week or so, time to get my ZeXy on. Compare some feels and flights with the new balls.

Bringing ZeXy back..

Ye-a!!

Have played everything else in the last week or so, time to get my ZeXy on. Compare some feels and flights with the new balls.

Screenshot_20220114-102601_Video Player.jpg20220114_102516.jpg20220114_102646.jpg

Well they don't suck. :LOL:

3 straight birds to start and that one from 216 up the hill to 3'.

They're pretty much just showing off at this point with whatever I try to do with them. Shaping, cutting through the wind, etc. And that stuck in a FOOT at 205y. It's winter, but the greens aren't that soft. They're so good.

Kind of forgot how much I like the XV off driver too. This is fun.

They're pretty much just showing off at this point with whatever I try to do with them. Shaping, cutting through the wind, etc. And that stuck in a FOOT at 205y. It's winter, but the greens aren't that soft. They're so good.

Kind of forgot how much I like the XV off driver too. This is fun.

Oh I need mine to get here and then MN to warm up 🥰

You are having a day @OldandStiff 🤯. XV off driver is fun. Can't wait for Diamond.

Where did you go for your fitting and would you recommend them?
Went to 2nd Swing Minneapolis and yea they felt better than most. Hoping inside hits show outside 😂

Forgiveness level on low strikes for the ZX5 vs Cobra King Tour. Anyone?
I can't speak to that...but I LOVE the ZX5!

And if you're a 4i player.....the ZX4 is 🔥🔥🔥

Back