St Elmo’s Shrimp Cocktail

Yup. Second time I mixed 1:1 with ketchup. They recommend 4:1 but that’s too weak for me.

I liked it straight, just in small quantities.

I liked it straight, just in small quantities.

Like the tip of a toothpick small.....or edge or a spoon? I personally love it but if your not careful how you breathe while eating it......phew. It will wake you up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the tip of a toothpick small.....or edge or a spoon? I personally love it but if your not careful how you breathe while eating it......phew. It will wake you up

Edge of a spoon. It’s not for the faint of heart.

Edge of a spoon. It’s not for the faint of heart.

Agreed. Soooooo good though and a perfect base for a starting point like you and JB have said

It’s on

693823c00ba93f4ca78d013256a66bef.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Room temperature.....is the best temperature.
2D79D3E8-7D11-4325-8911-B87D475B5FD6.gif

Best part about visiting Indy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

can you flip the bottle around to the nutrition facts #ketoproblems

can you flip the bottle around to the nutrition facts #ketoproblems

I could have 18 months ago when this thread started :ROFLMAO:

I found this online. It's tomato based and has sugar so probably not going to fit into a Keto diet.

View attachment 8953406

oh wow, thanks. I Was going to look it up- Appreciate it GG! It is on the high side of carbs/sugar. We have been making our own and this one sounded good, but also HOT.

oh wow, thanks. I Was going to look it up- Appreciate it GG! It is on the high side of carbs/sugar. We have been making our own and this one sounded good, but also HOT.

It's burn your brain hot. To me it's not enjoyable this hot, I like a good horseradish kick, but this one is too much.

It's burn your brain hot. To me it's not enjoyable this hot, I like a good horseradish kick, but this one is too much.
The burn actually only last about 5 seconds for me. I like how fast it goes away.

Back