St. Louis Area thread

I’ll be on hole 4 most of the day inside the ropes. I’m a hole captain so I will be roaming the hole most of the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ll be around Sunday. Will look for ya.

My hole captain uniform. 2 red RLX shirts, a bucket hat and a polo golf jacket. Pretty nice stuff.
387fa84aae8956d0939c7d2c48f1a070.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just drove by Bellerive and they are putting up the fencing, laying the walkways down and all the no parking signs are up. The place was buzzing with activity. Can’t wait!

The rough is a little thick here for the PGA.
c4a823d5593703ad2ea6ca08f94ff2fe.heic

KMOX has been running stories all week about the "football field size merchandise tent" at the event. I suspect they'll make a killing on merch sales in the next week.

I'll be working in the merch tent on Saturday before, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. I'll look for you on.

Just heard yesterday that the new Top Golf location in Chesterfield is opening tomorrow, too. How's that for great timing?!

Bump... let’s get a STL THP outing going... Annbriar anyone?

Last edited:
I am game!

How is everyone? I'm totally up for playing a round with St. Louis THPers.

I could be up for that! As always life has been busy...but it’s been too long since I’ve played any golf in the STL area.

I would love to play Annbriar. I’ve never had the pleasure.

Annbriar is so good man! Definitely one of my favorites for the area, hopefully we can tee it up there soon.

I'm up for Annbriar. The family and I are heading down to Destin today and will be gone until next Sunday. After that, lets do it.

On another note, I played Bellerive last Thursday. Yesterday, one of the members I know came up to me and asked if I played it recently. When I said yes and asked why, he heard my name brought up in the locker room there on how far I hit the ball. That felt pretty good. Heck, on number 10, which is a 3 shot par 5 for just about everyone was driver, 3W and I still was 30 yards over the green.

Sounds good @wubears71; we'll look at dates in June. Fridays are good for me.

Anyone seen Hunter57?

Almost June. Any thoughts on a day?

I could make that work in later morning and after.

Sounds good @wubears71; we'll look at dates in June. Fridays are good for me.

Anyone seen Hunter57?

Haven’t seen him. Let me know a day and I will do my best to make it. We need some more get togethers for STL for sure.

Am I the only person in STL that cringes anytime Gloria is played or mentioned? It’s a freaking horrible song.

Am I the only person in STL that cringes anytime Gloria is played or mentioned? It’s a freaking horrible song.

Eh, not any worse than Sweet Caroline.

Like it or not, I sure hope to hear it a couple more times. Let's Go Blues!!! I hope the Anbriar thing happens for you guys. I don't think I'll be able to come up and join you all this month though.

Hahaha ... no, not at all. However, like Daddio, I'm OK with hearing it one more time this weekend if it means another Blues win. Bearing it through a parade down Market Street would be acceptable as well.

For you that did not see the NHL thread look what was at Gateway National all morning.
5a5ab2e03abe2f5024100ad6de28718b.jpg

Back