Ajcoop20

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for course recommendations for the St pete beach area, wife, daughter and I are traveling down there april 23-27 from illinois. Looking for somewhere that a single has a reasonable chance of getting a loop on a good track. Would love to play with some THP'rs if there are any in the area.

Pretty isolated out that way from a lot of golf. With in 30 minutes you have some good courses though. Depends on where you are if you want to go South over the Skyway to Bradenton area or North into Clearwater.

Agree with @JB here. St. Pete doesnt have much to offer for golf, but 30-45 minutes in any direction and you have some amazing options.

not afraid to drive, we will have a rental car while down there.

When I was down there a few years back I enjoyed University Park CC, probably about 45 minute drive from St Pete Beach

From St Pete beach go over Franklin, just north of the airport is a fun little public track called Rocky Point.

Edit: Forgot to add, I remember a flock of flamingos always there.

Bit further north than Clearwater, try Dunedin Golf Club and make sure you get into Dunedin Brewery as well.

Last edited:
I would imagine we could get a group together in the Tampa/Bradenton/Sarasota area.

@MWard ?

I think I can make that window work.

Animated GIF

looks like i might get to meet some THP royalty!

Back