Stamina Pro Patches

Thoughts on how well this would apply and stay to the bottom of your foot?
Glad you posted this. I’m going to be covered in these things this weekend. I wonder if one can OD on them. 🤔

Glad you posted this. I’m going to be covered in these things this weekend. I wonder if one can OD on them. 🤔
They do wonders...but don't go that far buddy!

So snagged a pack of these in my mystery bag. Put one on my foot where I fight chronic inflammation. Will see how it goes. Hoping to sneak out to walk nine holes soon as well. Will give it an on course go at that time.

Grabbed some of these to see how it works on the back to get back out on the course.

Reposting:
Bought 2 more packages of the Large Patches. Struggled to find a 20% off code however finally found one.
Picked up a bag of "Moo Poo" Fertilizer for my wife at Home Depot and I could feel something funny happen to my left shoulder on Saturday.
Slapped on the patch and it's starting to feel better.
Swear its VooDoo but it works.

@Iceman , good to hear, i have the large patch subscription and use one each round. @MarMill , how did they work for you

@Iceman , good to hear, i have the large patch subscription and use one each round. @MarMill , how did they work for you
I think with minor muscle issues they work. For anything more than minor aches I don't think they are effective.

Tweaked something on the top of my left hand playing this Sunday. Nothing major just some discomfort, especially when swinging. Threw one of these on for my round on Sunday, then again yesterday just walking around, and was able to remain mostly pain free. No patch today. Pain isn't bad, but I can still feel it. Bye week in league so taking the week off to give it some more time.

I don't know how they work, but they do. I've needed them a few times and they've worked well for me. The adhesive is serious business though. Definitely missing some hair on the back of my left hand after taking yesterday's off!

I don't know how they work, but they do.
Yes, they do. I wore them on my low back for the last 36 this past weekend. Worked wonders.

Yes, they do. I wore them on my low back for the last 36 this past weekend. Worked wonders.
I know @Parrot believes in them and i am a subscription member with Staminapro, i wear them every round

Back